Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Human Traffic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you like the underground dance music lifestyle. You'll love this movie. espcially seeing Carl Cox acting as a club owner....

Guest swirlundergrounder

This movie freakin rocks!!!! I've seen it like 5 times. It's cool to see how the Brits do their partying.

My favorite part was when they were in the record store at the beginning!

Nah, the best was the comparison between the good and the dark sides of the force...

The good side...Yoda....wanted to explore and conquer inner space

The dark side....Darth Vader....wanted to conquer outer space

Pretty far out, man.

Guest nickjunkie

Nah, the best was the comparison between the good and the dark sides of the force...

Pretty far out, man.

lol - classic stoned bullshit... ;D

Guest pod

Pablo Hassan?

Word has it of a Human Traffic 2, but from what I know it is still in development hell.

I'd like to do a US-based response to Human Traffic...Groove didn't cut it since it was about raving tweakers out west, and Better Living Through Circuitry was a documentary.

Of course it would have to be Miami-based.

We'd need actors for the following roles.

clubgoer 1 - Think Jip but not as whiny. I'd like to cast an unknown since most male actors in the age range I need are irritating...

clubgoer 2 - token ethnic dude...let's make him a struggling DJ...yeah yeah i know HT's token black guy was a vinyl pusher...

clubgoer 3 - Is Monica Belluci too elegant to play a clubgirl?

clubgoer 4 - clubgoer 3's bisexual love interest. She just has to be hot and say the lines.

random characters -

big local DJ: base on Oscar...played by ?

local club owner: based on who else?

promoters: We need people to play Biz, Eddy, Colby, Dave Grutman, and so forth...

guy with a camera calling himself a photographer - Hell I'll do it.

local website owner - Nick played by Hugh Grant...no wait Jude Law...there Nick, I'll make you look good.

This requires a cast of thousands, it's gonna be difficult.

I need to utilize Space, Nerve, crobar, and Privilege for shooting, as well as exteriors.

Oh and to add the Dan touch, the journey from the beach to Space involves a car chase, gunfight, and lots of explosions...don't ask questions, just watch shit blow up.

Let's go with this, any other ideas for "Human Traffic Miami"?

Guest klit

Lol, pod given it a lot of thought haven't you? If you play the photographer who is going to direct this?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Pablo Hassan?

Word has it of a Human Traffic 2, but from what I know it is still in development hell.

I'd like to do a US-based response to Human Traffic...Groove didn't cut it since it was about raving tweakers out west, and Better Living Through Circuitry was a documentary.

Of course it would have to be Miami-based.

We'd need actors for the following roles.

clubgoer 1 - Think Jip but not as whiny. I'd like to cast an unknown since most male actors in the age range I need are irritating...

clubgoer 2 - token ethnic dude...let's make him a struggling DJ...yeah yeah i know HT's token black guy was a vinyl pusher...

clubgoer 3 - Is Monica Belluci too elegant to play a clubgirl?

clubgoer 4 - clubgoer 3's bisexual love interest. She just has to be hot and say the lines.

random characters -

big local DJ: base on Oscar...played by ?

local club owner: based on who else?

promoters: We need people to play Biz, Eddy, Colby, Dave Grutman, and so forth...

guy with a camera calling himself a photographer - Hell I'll do it.

local website owner - Nick played by Hugh Grant...no wait Jude Law...there Nick, I'll make you look good.

This requires a cast of thousands, it's gonna be difficult.

I need to utilize Space, Nerve, crobar, and Privilege for shooting, as well as exteriors.

Oh and to add the Dan touch, the journey from the beach to Space involves a car chase, gunfight, and lots of explosions...don't ask questions, just watch shit blow up.

Let's go with this, any other ideas for "Human Traffic Miami"?

Let's get the camera's rollin on this one.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Pretty far out, man.

That's a pretty familiar moment as well. How about those "Ichy tricky finger nigga's"?

Guest chillin-chillin

The weekend has landed........I need a piss pot & a brush...spliff politics.......CLASSIC!!