Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar g review at voodoo...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oscar threw it down nice. It was a pure space set, lots of house and nice choonage..

I can say for sure, Oscar is not just a dj, he's a celebrity.. The girls were throwing themselves at him last night. Yelling etc at him. Taking pics with him etc..

place was rocking, mad packed, and holy shit! pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons pigeons :o :o :o

out of control!

really good night.. thanks to og and jason for letting me chill in the vip with them. og at voodoo is a do not miss event...

Guest trancelator

I am going to have to check this out for sure the next time he is there. If OG can pack that place and give it a great vibe, then it is a can't miss event.

Guest durrtylexx

I dunno in what world you live Saleen, but I was there Friday night.Your Oscar threw down some nasty choons,therefore the music was onpoint; except when Oscar mixed in Toxic from Britney that sounded like crap.Sorry I know there are alot Britney Spears fans out there but her music sucks.The crowd was HORRIBLE.Now I know why I cant stand Ft.Lauderdale, yes there where a few hot chicks out there but the scene was CHEEEEESSY.It was funny when he played ALLRIGHT no one danced, few people where dancing.He had to play dark beat to get the crowd going.Oscar is da man, I knew that it wouldnt be like Space but man Voodo sucks major BALLS!! I hope next Friday the party will be better for Baby Anne...... :P 8) :P:o

I dunno in what world you live Saleen, but I was there Friday night.Your Oscar threw down some nasty choons,therefore the music was onpoint; except when Oscar mixed in Toxic from Britney that sounded like crap.Sorry I know there are alot Britney Spears fans out there but her music sucks.The crowd was HORRIBLE.Now I know why I cant stand Ft.Lauderdale, yes there where a few hot chicks out there but the scene was CHEEEEESSY.It was funny when he played ALLRIGHT no one danced, few people where dancing.He had to play dark beat to get the crowd going.Oscar is da man, I knew that it wouldnt be like Space but man Voodo sucks major BALLS!! I hope next Friday the party will be better for Baby Anne...... :P 8) :P:o

where did i say he sucked? He played really well, and I"m going to have a sit down talk with him about the Britney Spears track... The crowd from where I was sitting was going nuts for the majority of the night. On a holiday weekend, voodoo was rocking, and the crowd was great compared to the gangsters and dade trash in space.

And alright never makes a floor go nuts, it's not a energy track, and he didn't have to play dark beat, he played it because they love it, and so do I.

But if he ever plays Britney again, I will Jimmy Superfly Snuka him from the VIP..

Guest JMT

where did i say he sucked? He played really well, and I"m going to have a sit down talk with him about the Britney Spears track... The crowd from where I was sitting was going nuts for the majority of the night. On a holiday weekend, voodoo was rocking, and the crowd was great compared to the gangsters and dade trash in space.

And alright never makes a floor go nuts, it's not a energy track, and he didn't have to play dark beat, he played it because they love it, and so do I.

But if he ever plays Britney again, I will Jimmy Superfly Snuka him from the VIP..

Ha ha ha!

Guest dnb_chick

Im sorry i missed this, but the trek from sw miami is annoying and the drive home even more so when u have to be at work early sat. morning. But its always fun to see Oscar outside of his home turf, Space. He ripped the hinges off Oxygen the last time he was there...those ppl didnt know what hit them! Who cares if he throws in a lil pop remix? We all know that OG knows what the fuck he"s doing and thats why he is, like Saleen said, becoming a celeb. Ive been a fan since wayyyyy back in the Coral Way Chief Days, and followed em up until now! Way to go OG---glad you ripped up VooDoo! Show those peeps a thing or two!

;D

Guest ramon

Im sorry i missed this, but the trek from sw miami is annoying and the drive home even more so when u have to be at work early sat. morning. But its always fun to see Oscar outside of his home turf, Space. He ripped the hinges off Oxygen the last time he was there...those ppl didnt know what hit them! Who cares if he throws in a lil pop remix? We all know that OG knows what the fuck he"s doing and thats why he is, like Saleen said, becoming a celeb. Ive been a fan since wayyyyy back in the Coral Way Chief Days, and followed em up until now! Way to go OG---glad you ripped up VooDoo! Show those peeps a thing or two!

;D

damn Coral Way Chiefs .. Funky Green Dogs from Outerspace .. Pimp Daddies .. :)

Guest subdigital-sy

Oscar G a celebrity............What are you smoking buddy.

JUST SAY NO.............TO CHEESE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Guest pod

Oscar G a celebrity............What are you smoking buddy.

JUST SAY NO.............TO CHEESE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

And I'm sure you're the most talented DJ in town? Who has a residency at Space? Not you last time I checked.

Guest subdigital-sy

No i dont think im the most talented dj in town. I dont care to be.

Q: how do you rate a dj's talent ?

A Residency at Space.........Do you actually think that i want to spinn there. No disrespect to the club but its not my style. The style of music that i play would not work in that club with that crowd. Im more into the underground music

Guest subdigital-sy

If you have an open mind to the music and feel like listening to something different check out our (subdigital) last mix that we made

for wmc2004

http://subdigital.us go to the studio

Its minimal techno........................................................................

Guest pod

Oooh underground ;D

I'm sure your style is different, but there's no need to insult the guy.

On a technical level, Oscar is a talented DJ. I'm sure with minimal techno in his bag he could do amazing things.

Guest subdigital-sy

The reason why i said

JUST SAY NO.............TO CHEESE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is because in this thread ppl are sayn that he spun a britney spears track. THAT IS NOT CHEESY????????????????