Clubplanet Nightlife Community

William Hung. How far will he go?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Man this guy is working it. First a record deal, then a music video, apperances at college campuses at half time shows, apperances on the Today Show and Jay Leno... Simon Cowell says that his 15 minutes of fame are almost up but I don't know. I think what's next for Mr Hung if his agent is smart is to get some TV/Movie cameo gigs.. what do you think?

Guest JMT

When I was in Costa Rica there was a guy staying in my hotel that looked EXACTLY like Mr. Hung. What a douchebag.

you should have taken a picture. just like if you see a real good mullet on vacation...

When I was in Costa Rica there was a guy staying in my hotel that looked EXACTLY like Mr. Hung. What a douchebag.

you should have taken a picture. just like if you see a real good mullet on vacation...

If I had taken a single picture in the hotel I was staying at, I would've gotten pummelled, probably by several Americans. Trust me, there were a LOT of things I wanted to take pictures of there, but I like having my arms and legs in working order.

John, yet another subtle hint..... ;D

Guest ddg

i took a pic of some douchebag at ultra with a healthy mullet......the pic didnt turn out so well though...go to mulletjunky.com for some classic laughs.... ;D :o