Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashionable computer bags

Guest endymion

Guest JMT

Just found this. I like the Manhattan Nines myself but you're not gonna see me carrying one of these. Thought you guys might be interested:

http://www.jzmo.com

LOL ;D

youve been m.i.a. on here for weeks, and this is what you post? 8)

Guest endymion

Sorry all, all kinds of neat stuff has been happening at the CoolJunkie Labs in the last few weeks. I have been spending my days trying to develop new nerdy tech things to do at nightclubs like you guys expect me to.

Just had to post the link tho.

Guest JMT

Sorry all, all kinds of neat stuff has been happening at the CoolJunkie Labs in the last few weeks. I have been spending my days trying to develop new nerdy tech things to do at nightclubs like you guys expect me to.

aight, dont work too hard man. ;)

Tech who?

Is this an imposter?

"new nerdy tech things to do at nightclubs" - Very funny... ;D

Guest coach

I *need* a sleek, nice-looking bag for my 17-incher. I've only found a few bags at all that will hold the big screen, and all of those are huge and bulky. All I want is pretty much a computer compartment and a shoulder strap. I already have a 10 pound computer, I don't need another 10 pounds of bad bs to lug around. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.