Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why the fuck did the president Interrupt our TV viewing

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay I dont understand it the president interrupts our TV viewing all to bullshit us with the same BS he has been using for the past months. Nothing was really accomplished, as a politician he always found a way to not answer the critical questions? He still believes strongly on the war even though dozens of American casualties happen day after day. Come on man atleast have some sympathy for these soldiers who have given their lives for this selfish war.Also he applealed to be questioned by the 9/11 commision with the Vice-President. They have elected to appear separetely to the board.....I really dont see the reason for this. If this govenrment doesn't have nothing to hide then why are they declining to appear together infront of the commision why not kill 2 stones in one try. So after interrupting our TV programming nothing was really accomplished. After all that questioning the real answers never came out.

Guest LeVeL

Yup I agree..these politician practice their answers before even being questioned. It makes me wonder if the media gives the questions they are going to ask to his administration that way President Bush knows what to expect. Its weird how you had a room of reporters but he only got to pic only a few out of the crowd. So the BS keeps on coming out of this mans mouth and the administration he influences. I dont know what to believe no more...after all his lies I dont know what to expect.

Yup I agree..these politician practice their answers before even being questioned. It makes me wonder if the media gives the questions they are going to ask to his administration that way President Bush knows what to expect.

That is very, very possible. We wouldn't want the president to be taken by surprise, right? ::)

Okay I dont understand it the president interrupts our TV viewing all to bullshit us with the same BS he has been using for the past months. Nothing was really accomplished, as a politician he always found a way to not answer the critical questions? He still believes strongly on the war even though dozens of American casualties happen day after day. Come on man atleast have some sympathy for these soldiers who have given their lives for this selfish war.Also he applealed to be questioned by the 9/11 commision with the Vice-President. They have elected to appear separetely to the board.....I really dont see the reason for this. If this govenrment doesn't have nothing to hide then why are they declining to appear together infront of the commision why not kill 2 stones in one try. So after interrupting our TV programming nothing was really accomplished. After all that questioning the real answers never came out.

WOW...the only thing that will get u this pissed is missing American Idol, dont worry i recorded it for ya... :P