Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten at Space on May 1st!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest LeVeL

Okkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!! let the games begin Ferry is back again to rock your body. I will definetely be present on this event.

Guest vanbuurenfan

hey every time iv'e gone to see the guy hes been the shit. not your typical trance dj, u should know that andrew, being that u are a dj yourself. he can play a crowd big time, and i say get use to seeing him at space. LP knows he packs the place! as for marcus, last couple times iv'e heard his stuff its been a bit stagnant and repetitive. Does he still play as the rush comes????? hehe.

Guest LeVeL

Well Markus had his chance as a resident......I believe he should play Space as a guest Dj. But Andrew you cant take nothing away from Ferry he knows how to play a room this guy is a big room Dj who plays gigs around the world. Its about time we get our dose of Ferry a year ago Ferry never even played South Florida. Now hes here and making it his home..I just hope other Dj's out there like him make the Migration South.

Guest durrtylexx

Ferry's a party a DJ he'll have people shaking.I like trance DJ's also,Tiesto is my favorite followed by Acosta.But I can not stand Paul Van Dyke he puts me to sleep... :P

Guest vanbuurenfan

:-X

coming from saleen it sounds like the guy just hates trance and thats his opinion, coming from you it sounds like sour grapes :'(. TOOOOOO many great house dj's out there, thats why u are stuck at eNVy and the womb, the stomach whatever its called. go back to trance, you'll make it big! ;D

Guest LeVeL

:-X

coming from saleen it sounds like the guy just hates trance and thats his opinion, coming from you it sounds like sour grapes :'(. TOOOOOO many great house dj's out there, thats why u are stuck at eNVy and the womb, the stomach whatever its called. go back to trance, you'll make it big! ;D

Thats Cold, Vanbuuren