Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten at Space on May 1st!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

yeah it was cold, i was only kidding!!! but...... how can u ask that space bump a proven dj/producer like ferry corsten for marcus frekin shultz. ughhhhh! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Marcus does alot down here...I have love for Marcus and his music.... :P Global DJ Broadcast is da bomb and he plays the essiatials all the hits that are playing world wide...

Guest r3nz0

how can u ask that space bump a proven dj/producer like ferry corsten for marcus frekin shultz. ughhhhh! ;D

Ferry is good.

Markus is good.

Why hate?

Guest JMT

:-X

coming from saleen it sounds like the guy just hates trance and thats his opinion, coming from you it sounds like sour grapes :'(. TOOOOOO many great house dj's out there, thats why u are stuck at eNVy and the womb, the stomach whatever its called. go back to trance, you'll make it big! ;D

LMAO!

Guest JMT

Markus should open for Ferry again like he did in Jan. Thats night was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! :o ;D

And again...MARKUS should be playing afterhours at Space!!!! Just my opinion.

great ideas. i like markus. but to me markus is much more chill. he doesnt rock it nearly as hard as the big names do. he is a great opener for that reason.

Guest r3nz0

actually, wasnt that the night that everyone came up saying Markus had spun a better set than Mr Corsten ?

Yes, it was.

Guest JMT

Time for all of the trance junkies to have a reunion like the one we had in January for Ferry.

lets set a meeting place when it gets closer.

Guest LISALOCA

Sorry Ferry is cool and all but not my style, I went last time and my head almost blew off! ;D But who will be in the patio? 8)