Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheesiest pick up lines ever !

Guest JMT

how about when dudes go pssss psssss pssss sounding like a snake.The mating game, it can be fun at times.. :P

What's really fucking irritating is the swaggering, sweaty morons that hoot and holler at girls in clubs or even on the street...do they really think that will work? Then they get all pissed when the girl tells them to go fuck off...

yep, thats so true.

Guest Diabolique

I used to mess with the boys SO bad too...I'd pretend all kinds of things, or start telling them I want to get married and have lots of their babies ;D

I told a guy once I was gay so he would let me eat at the oyster bar in peace. He then proceded to sit down next to me ::) I then told him to f**k off and leave the the f**k alone!!

one night I got hit on so much, that I scurried to the back of Groove Jet to get away from it, only to get hit on by a...perfectly nice & very handsome guy. I almost bit his head off, and he stated he just wanted to buy me a drink, what was the harm in that? I took the tall blonde swede home. It was a torrid affair that lasted all of 3 months ;D

so the moral of this story is...be yourself ;)

Guest fairyDust

this topic could just never end ..

the weird thing is, i've heard somtimes this pick up lines actually work :D

Well the funny thing is that sometimes they do work :o but it's not because we actually fall for the line..It's just that sometimes they're sooooo cheesy and ridiculous that you can't help it but laugh..and well that can spark a conversation