Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Purdy Lounge

Guest khandy29

Guest khandy29

Can anyone give me the low on this hole in the wall spot? Like whats the best night to go on and what types of music they play...

i've been there a couple of times. there's a main room where they play popular dance music/hip hop/80's & 90's rock. there's a back room where they play electronic music (sorta). for me, i need the music in a club to be good, and this place doesn't cut it for me, at all, even in the back room. other than that, it's not bad. hot chicks.

Guest coach

I've never been, but my understanding is that it is not really a hole in the wall. I had heard it was a pretty nice place. For hole in the wall, you could try something like Lounge 16, although even that place is pretty nice. There are several hole in the wall type places on Washington between 6th and 9th, or so. I like a good hole in the wall every now and then.

I've never been, but my understanding is that it is not really a hole in the wall. I had heard it was a pretty nice place. For hole in the wall, you could try something like Lounge 16, although even that place is pretty nice. There are several hole in the wall type places on Washington between 6th and 9th, or so. I like a good hole in the wall every now and then.

I think we found one last night. ;D

Guest coach

Hey now! Ricky wasn't THAT bad!

You bringing your boy (Ev) to Mansion tonight?

Guest khandy29

hole in the walls are hot especially if it aint straight ghetto b/c u get cheaper drinks w/o all that floss and gloss...

Hey now! Ricky wasn't THAT bad!

You bringing your boy (Ev) to Mansion tonight?

Ev left this afternoon and I have a Bday dinner to go to in my area tonight. Have fun.