Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami: Red Bull "Flugtag Challenge" 4/24

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

you guys heard about this? its at Bayfront Park on 4/24/03, doors open at noon.

same day as the NFL draft, but still might be fun to get drunk and watch these clowns nose dive and crash face down into the bay.

Guest JMT

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting about this! We will definitely be in attendance. Looks hysterical.

yes it does! im most likely going too.

Guest JMT

Hopefully this year it will happen. Last year's got canned due to lack of interest.

hmmm... how soon before the date did word get around last year? Miami is still listed up on the Flugtag website.

i looked into entering a "craft" when i first heard about it. but they stopped taking entries in Feb.

Guest pod

It got canned like two weeks beforehand...in that case I'm sure this one will go on. Though for some reason it is waaay to early on a Saturday...

Guest demo909

Hopefully this year it will happen. Last year's got canned due to lack of interest.

actually it was canned due to high winds. we went two days in a row and it was sacked both time. I saw the one in NY and it was hystarical :)

Guest JMT

Aww man, I thought it was a competition to see who can drink the most redbulls before catching a heart attack.

or becoming a diabetic. maybe they will have that contest too.

Guest JMT

We were trying to enter this last year.... Our intention was to build a large MSN Butterfly and crash the damn thing in the bay... I wonder if it is too late now?

yeah like i said, some buddies and i wanted to enter as well but they stopped taking entries in fev.

Guest Cosmigonon

Aww man, I thought it was a competition to see who can drink the most redbulls before catching a heart attack. I'm disappointed,lol.

LMFAO!!!! ;D ;D

Dude, you're funny as shit...