Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the CJ men!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

Who do you find more attractive and sexy?  

1. 1. Who do you find more attractive and sexy?

Guest r3nz0

I can imagine Renzo with the dragqueen we saw at Mansion last week... ;D

Nah, that drag queen didn't call me back.

So I'm mad at it. :P;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

oh yeah, u wanna know if they are "clean" no matter what the looks ?

look at her feet .. thats the key ..

Yup, in general if a woman takes care of her feet, she takes care of herself all around and is very clean. If her feet are jacked up(dirty, bunions, calouses,cuticles,yuck!!) I get turned off no matter how hot she is.

You said it Rick, feet are the clue, only I like my women to have zero nail polish in them, and also short, I don't like those nasty long toenails, diack!!! and I also like women who shave themselves, and I looooooooooooove asian girls, I literally kill for them :P, but it doesn't really matter.

One thing that turns me off about girls is when they start to talk about how many people they know, or when they start bad-mouthing other girls, God I hate that!!! I couldn't care less about what famous people they know, or all the chicks they hate, I mean, GET A LIFE!! >:(

Guest LeVeL

Unfortunately I wont vote on this one. Because I like all kinds of women. I for one dont descriminate but my favorite women have to be my latin women because they come in all kinds of colors and they tend to take from the white, black and asian byt putting it into one. I also like my exotic looking girls who byt just looking at them you know they will rock your cradle.

Yea, from my experience, the quiet, shy and most innocent looking ones are the horniest, freakiest and overall crazy ones in bed....they give the best head, and 8 out of 10 times they are they ones that love to swallow. Phew!!!! i'm not joking. ;D . That's why I like the innocent looking ones...Because I know that once the door closes, i'm in trouble,lol ;D ;D ;D

Guest Diabolique

I like my women and my men brunette usually but I dont discriminate. ;)

As for the shaving thing...I shave it all and prefer to do it myself...dont need any slip-ups down there. ;D

Women?? HHMMMM.....I plead the fifth! Men with dark hair and tanned are sexy don't matter what color eyes,

Must have a clean mouth(I can't stand a man who has bad breath),

Can't be a fat slob becaue it's not attractive when they're naked,

smelling good 24/7(You guys don't know how bad it turns a woman on when you guys smell good all over) you just want to jump on them,

Knowing how to dress is good too (some guys get out of bed and go str8 to the club)

A smart guy (not a smart,sarcastic ass)is good too becaue if your a dumb ass we'll step all over you buddy!

Trimming, shaving waxing whatever as long as it's not hairy

If you tend to have strong odor in between your sticky balls and ass PLEASE wash correctly and be on top of your shit incase a freaky horny bitch wants to go downt town whenever SHE wants.

Sexual Eduaction before having sex is highly recommended for those who don't know how to lick,suck, and fuck a putang or(ass=optional)........that just kills our image about you!

I think I have spoken for the CJ women!! ;D :-*

EXACTLY what she said!! Wow, you show NO mercy!! :D

I prefer brunettes too...

Eye color isn't too important, but they must be beautiful so I can look into them whenever I want! I luv boys with lashes, lots of lashes...I like tall boys, with dynamic, independent personalities. Slackers need not apply! I'm a glamour girl, so someone who can dress nice from time to time is a must. Nothing worse than being all dressed up and your date is wearing a t-shirt!

I prefer very sensual men, who can, in and out of the bedroom, enjoy things slowly, and notice the little things. I think I could fall in love with someone like that...

I luv surprises, so someone who can keep me guessing makes me HOT

and guys, PLEASE GO TO THE GYM, you 'll get laid a lot more, trust me!! hey I'm doing Pilates, and crunches, so I want to GET (instead of give) some toned meat FOR ONCE!! :D ;D :D ;D

bimboys need not apply...

kissableness..muy importante...beer breath and pot breath are repulsive, carry some listerine pocket paks, you never know when we'll whisk you away to steal a kiss :-*

Guest coach

Oh yeah, and one more thing about hair that girls should keep in mind: *short hair makes you look older*!!!! It always amazes me when older girls cut their hair short. I mean, if you're 20 and get a cute pixie cut, that is one thing because then you only look 25. Helps to get in the clubs, I know. But it seems like when lots of girls hit 35, BAM, they all of a suddon chop everything off so they look 40. Why would you do that? Or you see these otherwise glamourous 45 year olds with the "old lady" hairdo who look in their 50's. If they would just grow it out, they'd look 10 years younger. I don't know, it's just weird to me.

Guest durrtylexx

Coach I agree with dude.I dont like the Princess Diana look.But look at Raquel Welch long hair and still looking good.. 8)

Guest LeVeL

Man all I care about is a girl who can ride my pony and suck the living lights out out of me. I cant stand a girl who doesn't give head/brain whatever you may call it. My opinion is if I give I beetr receive. So the hair color isn't an issue as long as the girl represents in the bedroom.

Guest LISALOCA

Damn they don't even care about the hair color anymore..LMAO....it's getting to that point already? WOW!! :o

Guest LeVeL

Damn they don't even care about the hair color anymore..LMAO....it's getting to that point already? WOW!! :o

You know it girl we are men....you must of known it was going to get to this point in this conversation.

You know it girl we are men....you must of known it was going to get to this point in this conversation.

LOL, depending on the chick I use something called the "Beer Scale" It ranges from 1 to 12(meaning number of beers)If the girl isn't too bad, usually I only need 1 or 2 beers to take her home. If she is really bad, Then she probably rates 8-12 on the beer scale. Now if you have to drink that many beers to take her home with you, don't bother looking at her the next morning, just slide away from the covers and run to your car.FAST!!!!!!! ;D

Guest JMT

LOL, depending on the chick I use something called the "Beer Scale" It ranges from 1 to 12(meaning number of beers)If the girl isn't too bad, usually I only need 1 or 2 beers to take her home. If she is really bad, Then she probably rates 8-12 on the beer scale. Now if you have to drink that many beers to take her home with you, don't bother looking at her the next morning, just slide away from the covers and run to your car.FAST!!!!!!! ;D

ha ha, im familar with the "beer scale" too.

Guest LeVeL

hahahaaha.thats a good one Rick....I gotta use the Beer Scale one of these days just to incorporate it into my reputual.

The thing I would do is put a bag over the head or put the flag over the head and do it for the nation.LOL ;D

hahahaaha.thats a good one Rick....I gotta use the Beer Scale one of these days just to incorporate it into my reputual.

The thing I would do is put a bag over the head or put the flag over the head and do it for the nation.LOL ;D

Actually I use a variation of the Bag trick. I use two bags instead of one. One bag for me and one for her....In case she decides to rip her bag, I'm still protected from the eyesore,lol ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

LOL........thats the backup bag.......Dam Rick you keep improvising Idea's also one last thing for everyone reading this. Make sure this a Brown Paper bag......dont use the regualer bags now because you can still see the girl.

LOL........thats the backup bag.......Dam Rick you keep improvising Idea's also one last thing for everyone reading this. Make sure this a Brown Paper bag......dont use the regualer bags now because you can still see the girl.

Brown paper bag with patio sunglasses underneath as a last line of defense.

Guest Cosmigonon

Actually I use a variation of the Bag trick. I use two bags instead of one. One bag for me and one for her....In case she decides to rip her bag, I'm still protected from the eyesore,lol ;D ;D

LOL ;D