Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gangs of New York?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

didnt get to see it in the theater. it came on the premium channels recently, and I watched it this week.

in a nutshell, pretty lame. i couldnt even sit through 30 minutes of it without wanting to flip to see if something better was on. i kept going back and forth, waiting for it to get good and it never did.

i dont mind long movies, but this was pretty pointless to me. yes the set pieces were VERY impressive, as was daniel day lewis, and i love cameron d. but Leo Dicap's acting... the fake irish accent was one of the worst in movie history!

waste of time. he could have killed the butcher in the first hour.

Guest antonio

I liked it a lot. But, I'm also a history buff, and didn't mind seeing Cameron Diaz pickpocket ;D

Great movie and set production............I'd let Cameron Diaz pickpocket me anytime!!

Guest LeVeL

Yeah the Butcher I loved the way he made the Irish look like some 3rd world country of Immigrants. Its makes you think at one point we were all immigrants and hated on by the natives.

Guest ciaran

I was very optimistic,scorsesse, di caprio(yes I like him) etc...and of course one of my own-and favourites daniel day lewis.. ;D

But this film was terrible, the story was awful

IMO DDL saved this from devastation

They were natives?

but they were British decent! but fighting for new america against the british(fair enough George Wahington etc..).Ok thats fine..

but how could they be natives and fight the irish, chineese, spanish etc.. :o

Guest ddg

i liked it....daniel day lewis was really good....cameron diaz didnt really fit her role..could've done better...the scenery and the costumes and all were really cool....its in the collection 8)

btw...classic daniel day lewis.....

last of the mohicans....HUGE!!!