Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUGGESTIONS FOR SATURDAY?

Guest MAGGIE69

Guest MAGGIE69

:-\

NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT.....

TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM SPACE ......

ANY ONFO ON NOCTURNAL'S OPENING?

Guest JMT

:-\

NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT.....

TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM SPACE ......

ANY ONFO ON NOCTURNAL'S OPENING?

There's bingo @ Mother of our Redeemer from 6-8. Doughnuts and coffee will be complimentary.

ha ha ha!

sure caaaaannnnnnn.

Ok, let me see. Are you the type to leave the patio at space early, or do they have to kick you out?Once that House music grabs my soul, it's non stop dancing. I don't leave till they boot me outta there, screw that, i'm getting my money's worth,lol :P

Guest JMT

sure caaaaannnnnnn.

Ok, let me see. Are you the type to leave the patio at space early, or do they have to kick you out?Once that House music grabs my soul, it's non stop dancing. I don't leave till they boot be outta there, scew that, i'm getting my money's worth,lol :P

man, you drive down from orlando to miami for the patio, nothing else can top that! 8)

sure caaaaannnnnnn.

Ok, let me see. Are you the type to leave the patio at space early, or do they have to kick you out?Once that House music grabs my soul, it's non stop dancing. I don't leave till they boot be outta there, scew that, i'm getting my money's worth,lol :P

man, you drive down from orlando to miami for the patio, nothing else can top that! 8)

Yeah, now that I think of it , that is a little insane. I'm a junkie, what do you expect? lol But once I get to the patio and I hear Roland tearing it up, it's all worth it. Besides once i'm done partying I don't have to go back to Orlando until the next week. So I get a whole week to recover in Miami. ;)