Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Rock Special on HBO

not only is Chris Rock loosing his touch, he's now reaching with this black bs rethoric. The show wasn't even funny. I was fallening asleep..

Chris, it's time to pack it up, and retire.. And on top of that, the things you said, about drugs and white america, are so lame and gay. You are now a "black" comedian, no longer a comedian.

Dennis Miller on the other hand, had me rolling on the floor. If you get a chance, look up when the DM show is back on. Some of the best stuff, i've seen in years..

Dennis Miller on the other hand, had me rolling on the floor. If you get a chance, look up when the DM show is back on. Some of the best stuff, i've seen in years..

I didn't see the Chris Rock special yet...but this I definitely agree with. I hated Dennis Miller for quite a while, but he's great on his new show.

Guest LeVeL

Dennis Miller to me is common sense comedy...which is comedy for smart people....and i love it. Chris Rock in the other hand is nothing more than a black comedian who just loves to talk shit about white America and make his race look superior to others.

Guest klit

Chris rock is hilarious. Though his first stand up show was his best. Bring the pain was just non stop laughs. Bigger and blacker was funny too.

I have not seen the hbo special yet but did see this live when he was in miami and that was funny. Was not so much about white america as it was about marriage, micheal jackson, spinning rims. Far from his best but funny, though the thing with chris is he is getting more and more "political" in each of his shows and less of a comedian. Still love his stuff though.

Dennis Miller to me is common sense comedy...which is comedy for smart people....and i love it. Chris Rock in the other hand is nothing more than a black comedian who just loves to talk shit about white America and make his race look superior to others.

amen...

but in his first show on hbo, he was sensible and smart. Now hes running out of ideas, and just panders to clueless black america..

Guest durrtylexx
Posted by: klit Posted on: Today at 01:01:50pm

Chris rock is hilarious. Though his first stand up show was his best. Bring the pain was just non stop laughs. Bigger and blacker was funny too.

I have not seen the hbo special yet but did see this live when he was in miami and that was funny. Was not so much about white america as it was about marriage, micheal jackson, spinning rims. Far from his best but funny, though the thing with chris is he is getting more and more "political" in each of his shows and less of a comedian. Still love his stuff though.

I saw the special on Saturday and there where moments where he did the race thing, BUT ALL COMEDIANS DO THE RACE THING. I found it to be funny and true.The marriage bit was hilariuos!! Dennis Miller he's funny at times he was HORRIBLE on Monday Night Football..I prefer Bill Maher.... ;D

Guest JMT

amen...

but in his first show on hbo, he was sensible and smart. Now hes running out of ideas, and just panders to clueless black america..

so true, his previous 2 specials were so much funnier. i agree with you saleen, he played up the black thing in this one as much as possible. about 2/3 of this one was a total snore fest, a bunch of lame social opinions with no punchline. i did think it started off funny and ended funny, but wasnt enough to salvage it totally.

Guest LeVeL
Posted by: klit Posted on: Today at 01:01:50pm

I saw the special on Saturday and there where moments where he did the race thing, BUT ALL COMEDIANS DO THE RACE THING. I found it to be funny and true.The marriage bit was hilariuos!! Dennis Miller he's funny at times he was HORRIBLE on Monday Night Football..I prefer Bill Maher.... ;D

Yeah Bill Mayer is the man.