Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Props: Murk Article in Loft Magazine (Apr.04)

Guest biznation00

Guest bcnjunkie

I thought they did a good job for a non-music magazine !, they did something on dancestar also right ?

• 2 weeks later...

:) I'm glad everyone enjoyed the DJ special! Biz, thanks for the props....and for taking the time to type Murk's article on this site, sorry but we're currently working on the LOFT site so you're right the article was not online.

We're looking forward to doing a lot more within the industry. Keep an eye out for more. ;)

-Dominique

Guest klit

Magazine is great, loved the pictures that were featured on Haiti in there. Gotta say though the article about everybody wanting to rule the half-island and the guy they interviewed was not so good. I wished they had interviewed a better known person who is more involved with whats been going on down there. Anytime you doing an article on Haiti again, pm me can give u lil help and let u know who the key figures down there are and how to get in touch with them for interviews.