Guest coach

Size?  

1. 1. Size?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

He should say Wallet...its all about the money.... :P Thats what they care about....I wanna see some controversy here.. :P

He should say Wallet...its all about the money.... :P Thats what they care about....I wanna see some controversy here.. :P

Yup, when it comes down to it, unfortunately, in this materialistic, superficial and shallow world that we live in that's all that matters. Not all women are like this, but from my observation, and subjective experience, the minute a woman even suspects you have money, her whole perception of you along with the way she treats you completely changes. There are a number of good women out there who can look past your bank account and actually appreciate you for who you are, however with the emphasis in this society being shifted from "values" to "value", it's becoming increasingly hard to find a chick who is not a golddigger.

Guest coach

Maybe that is because they are tired of supporting a broke-ass looooooooooooooser! I see no problem with a girl taking finances into account when reviewing the men who are slobbering all over her. I really think that the girls who *only* care about money are truly rare, like Anna Nicole. But it is certainly sensible that a girl would not want some lazy-ass bum.

Maybe that is because they are tired of supporting a broke-ass looooooooooooooser! I see no problem with a girl taking finances into account when reviewing the men who are slobbering all over her. I really think that the girls who *only* care about money are truly rare, like Anna Nicole. But it is certainly sensible that a girl would not want some lazy-ass bum.

Understandable, and I agree with you to a certain extent; a woman who would settle down with a loser would be a total meathead. So yes, finances must be taken into account. But with all due respect my friend, there is a difference between a girl who doesn't want a lazy-ass bum ( which she has every reason not to want) and a grimy,greedy, blood sucking, money hungry leech whose sole objective is to suck the guy dry. This is miami dude, and these type of women are rampant. It might not be evident to you right away, but for those of us who are actively dating, it is painfully obvious. Your wallet runs the show whether you want to admit it or not.

Remember,at the end of a night who ends up spending more? We always do. Aside from parking and admission, we not only have to buy the ladies drinks but ourselves as well. And let's not forget tipping the bartenders. It's easy to end up spending upwards of $200 in one night. A woman doesn't have to leave her house with a penny, because she will get drink offers from 1001 horny desperate guys in one night. Being single and going out with different women is a lot of fun, certainly for a guy who gets bored easily, but it can and does get expensive.

Guest LeVeL

Well said Rick....money is an issue if you like it not. The women might tend to tell you she's not interested in money but she but for example you might be a good looking good hearted guy riding in a 1987 beatup Mustang but you work make decent money a year. And then you have your other guy who is riding in a 2004 Navigator and has bills off the ass and cant seem to pay anything but his car.

I bet you 100 dollars the girl will go for the guy in the Navigator for the sole reason he is riding in a Navigator. The interest is always there. Thats what girls are into now, they are always worried about what can this guy do for me. What restaurant will he take me out to.

Its sad when you see these kind of girl out in the street it really turns me off. Lets be real the girl now in days is not really interested in the person, they are interested in the interest of the person. it all sums into that nothing more its sad but true and I know girls will argue this but deep inside they know its true. You see it everyday girls tend to do it everyday, even the ones that say they are not like that tend to do it on the downlow just to not look like a bloodsucker.

Guest LISALOCA

I think that the more mone the guy makes the more he is full of himself. The rich man thinks he can do whatever he wants and own whatever he wants. He even treats the women like shit becaue of the money coming out of his ass. I agree with Levelistic..Yes we would go for the guy in the Navigator depending on how he looks and acts. If the guy in the mustang is good looking and has a great personality and makes good money..then I would go for him. Fuck the car!!

It's just like you guys but a little different..We could be stereotyped as money hungry but you guys go after the Pussy like there's no tomorrow. 90% of men go after the women who dress half naked, are sexy and horny, and fuck all day! Rather than the more consevative girl.

We go after the money just like you guys go after the pussy!So either way it balances out. ;)

Maybe some girls want to add to my response...

Level, you're right....My take on it is, the day you become rich, and you decide to look for a wife, don't go looking around in a Benz, you'll get stuck with a money hungry broad. Leave it at home.... go looking around in a Corolla, if the woman you meet driving that little gas -miser accepts you the way you are, she's real. Once you know she doesn't want you for your money, then you spoil her rotten.

Guest LeVeL

Well I disagree.......we go for the conservative girl too...........Girl you just dont know us Guys have some ultra -beam infrared eyes. We can see thru your dress....we visualize you naked no matter what you wear. So there is no escape there Lisa. WE are just like that.

Guest LISALOCA

By the way BIG but not too big.....Width is important...a fat mushroom type head is good along with a 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 inch shaft! Medium-rare. Not too burned looking (on the dark charcoal side), Not too raw (very pink and white), but a lttle tanned and pinkish with a little bit of flavor. ;D

Oh..and a nice pair of heavy balls (as a side order) that hang but not too much...and smelling good. ;)

Bianca, trust me, we go for the ultra hot, wear nothing, horny,slutty chicks to have a quick fling with, but when we are ready to settle down, a conservative chick is much better. Better values etc.. I love sex (any guy does) but if the only thing a woman can do for you is look good all day and screw you senseless, then to me she's not worth much. A woman you want to take seriously must be able to stimulate you mentally as well. You can't have sex all day, and no matter how good she looks you will grow tired of her looks eventually. Only a fool would settle down with a nymphomaniac. If a chick has a higher sex drive than you, when you go away for the weekend, she's screwing the cable guy, no question about it. ;)

Guest JMT

By the way BIG but not too big.....Width is important...a fat mushroom type head is good along with a 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 inch shaft! Medium-rare. Not too burned looking (on the dark charcoal side), Not too raw (very pink and white), but a lttle tanned and pinkish with a little bit of flavor. ;D

Oh..and a nice pair of heavy balls (as a side order) that hang but not too much...and smelling good. ;)

sounds like me. honest.

LMFAO!!!!!!! i'm just happy that I fit all the above descriptions and more,lol.

Guest LISALOCA

I understand that just like when we go after the money and realize that the guy is a dumb ass than we get rid of him. He's not sweet, romantic, smart, crazy, open minded, etc. To settle down with a guy it takes more than that. When we are single and want to fuck around we use men for their money just like they spend half their time lying to us in order to get pussy and ass. When we go after the money it gets boring as well. After being with a guy that has a lot of money we get bored of him. then when we are ready to settle down just like you guys..then we start to look for other characteristics.

doesn't the answer depend on how big the girl is??

LMFAO!!!!!! Ok that response just took the cake.. LOL..u are too funny. I've never heard a girl say that. And to a certain extent you are right. Some chicks are ridiculously tight and some are loose enough to fit your furniture in. So yes, to answer your question and to be fair, yes, I think the girl's size does play a part also.