Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best "bad" movie ever?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

so bad that its great! my pick goes to...

6302342139.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Jay Leno as sarcastic LA cop, Pat Morita as japanese cop sent to the US to help catch a criminal.... way before Rush Hour.

i heard thats is finally being going to be released on DVD soon. its going in my "collection" for sure.

Guest klit

My boss daughter got horrible reviews, but I thought it was funny. Would have to think back though to find my fav. of these.

Guest LeVeL

Okay the last Terminator was terrible.......now the girl was hot but the plot was not. Talk about a good action movie gone terribly wrong.

Guest demo909

I know everyone hated this movie when it came out but I loved it.....Super Troopers 8)

BEAR FUCKER! ;) ;D ;D

"who wants a mustache ride?".... ;D

Guest joeygk

There was so much random, bizarre & kinky sexual inuendo in that film....you couldn't help but laugh. The swinging German couple in the Porsche listening to techno were my fav.

**Did anyone see the new film the guys behind super troopers put out -- Club Dred or something -- I was about some reality show for couples on an tropical Island. ???

There was so much random, bizarre & kinky sexual inuendo in that film....you couldn't help but laugh. The swinging German couple in the Porsche listening to techno were my fav.

**Did anyone see the new film the guys behind super troopers put out -- Club Dred or something -- I was about some reality show for couples on an tropical Island. ???

it got horrible reviews, but then again, so did super troopers. i'm gonna need to see it firsthand. it'll probably be on video within a month

Guest klit

If u want a bad movie thats funny to laugh at how bad it gets check out "the howling:new moon rising" Worst movie I ever so by far, but cracked up throughout the first 15 minutes on how bad it was then turned it off.

Guest klit

Oh man I was being so nice up there with "the howling pt 7:new moon rising". After posting that I checked out its page on imdb and realized I had watched the movie completely another time after. This movie is a country western horror movie about a werewolf that never appears in the movie. There is line dancing in this movie, the worst jokes ever (Im talking about jokes so bad, if they had put the pull my finger joke in the movie it would be the best joke in it), and well the worst acting ever.

This movie was directed and written by Clive Turner who also thought he was so talented he'd be the lead actor as well and the rest of the cast would be people who'd use their real names for their characters. Horrible, horrible, but hilarious to watch and laugh at how bad it gets.

I know there is no way anybody posts a movie on this thread as bad as this one. Check it out, guarantee you leave saying this is the worst movie ever made.

Guest durrtylexx

"the Warriors"

warriors....come out to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ;D

Classic flick!!! The baseball players were freaky... ;D 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

I know everyone hated this movie when it came out but I loved it.....Super Troopers 8)

BEAR FUCKER! ;) ;D ;D

"who wants a mustache ride?".... ;D

"Lose the gigantic cotton candy!!!!!!!" ;D ;D