Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about them Heat.

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

So whats up my Sportsjunkies did you guys watch the game last night. We beat the hornets by 2 points thanks to Wade's last second shot. Eventhough we should of never ended up in that position we still got the W. So whats up you think we'll win game 2. I think the heat will win the series in 5. What you guys think.

Guest JMT

So whats up my Sportsjunkies did you guys watch the game last night. We beat the hornets by 2 points thanks to Wade's last second shot. Eventhough we should of never ended up in that position we still got the W. So whats up you think we'll win game 2. I think the heat will win the series in 5. What you guys think.

i flipped back to it often, watched the end of course. im going to the game on Wed night. this damn series is scheduled to last 17 days!!!! we better knock them out before they get some of their injured players back or it might be 2001 all over again.

Guest JMT

hell yeah the heat romped tonight! the AAA was going off, packed to the rafters. they gave out those damn inflatable noise bangers. every drunk a-hole around me was banging them nonstop. gave me a headche, but it was a great win. 8)

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah we beat the Crap out of Charlotte by 30 points people. Time to get ready for that second round we are up 2-0 in the series. I think its time to bring out the brooms.....ohh and by the way........Demo how about them Grizzlies huh!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Ohh okay ps............between you and me we can always call them the Charlotte Hornets. Because the truth is the team has not incorporated non of the characteristics of New Orleans I think its time for a name change that way the team can have a life of its own.

Guest klit

Im a heat fan, always been but no way they are going anywhere this year. We whooped ass last night, but thats just cause the hornets were playing horrible. I'd love to see us in the finals but pacers are too good. Western conference has the championship won already anyways.

Guest JMT
Western conference has the championship won already anyways.

not exactly "going out on a limb" with that one man. its been that way for years. but Lakers will win it all. however, i will ride the Heat as far as they go.

Guest LeVeL

Im a heat fan, always been but no way they are going anywhere this year. We whooped ass last night, but thats just cause the hornets were playing horrible. I'd love to see us in the finals but pacers are too good. Western conference has the championship won already anyways.

Dam man no faith in your Team...and you call yourself a fan. You see thats what people thought about the Marlins last year. And look what happened we ended up beating the Yankees. We're a young team with a good supporting act our bench isn't that bad either.

Guest JMT

lack of a dominating big man will eventually hurt us. a quality big man is just like pitching in the world series, or goaltending in the stanley cup.

as long as shaq and kobe are on the same team and both healthy, they can only beat themselves.

But.... Go Heat anyway!!!

Guest durrtylexx
Western conference has the championship won already anyways.

not exactly "going out on a limb" with that one man. its been that way for years. but Lakers will win it all. however, i will ride the Heat as far as they go.

Same here bro its nice the Marlins won last night and the Heat won aswell. ;D

• 2 weeks later...