Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Fortier Roll Call...

Guest r3nz0

Guest pod

Again, Bling, you can just do both. Go to crobar, get your hand stamped, cab it to Nerve, see Chris for a bit, and then go see Edgar.

Guest siuol_leahcim

haven't heard chris in a while. will definitely be there. he also has a new mixed cd coming out really soon. 8)

Guest coach

CAB it? Jeez, it's only 12 blocks. Wusses! (Well, sure, when you're carrying 20 pounds of equipment, you're excused.)

Guest pod

Well, I walk it myself, I just said cab for his benefit. I've walked from Nerve to Privilege and back again plenty of times...it is actually kind of fun, just to scope out the street trash.

Guest r3nz0

Again, Bling, you can just do both. Go to crobar, get your hand stamped, cab it to Nerve, see Chris for a bit, and then go see Edgar.

That's what I'm doing. ;D

Guest ddg

damn..wish i could hit this up..he was one of my highlights at ultra....anybody hear his new cd "audio tour" yet.... ???

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I think i will go...i looked at Chris Fortier's website..it seems very progressive. Can anyone tell me what his sets are like?

Guest r3nz0

I think i will go...i looked at Chris Fortier's website..it seems very progressive. Can anyone tell me what his sets are like?

Yeah, his style is generally classified as progressive.

He is bad-ass! Don't miss it. 8)

Guest ddg

im sure it does too....btw...does anybody know how many cds hes got out....hes got trance america (pretty sure the name of it) and atmospherics (great breaks cd). and this new one...any other one??