Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Tiesto CD "Just Be"

Guest JMT

I just heard "Just Be" last night (thanks Evan!!!!) and I loved the first trakc and the 3rd (Sweet Misery). The orchestry (is that a word) in track 1 is EXACTLY what my soul has been craving and the lyrik in Sweet Misery are excatly that...sweet!!!

Thanks again Evan!!!

you're welcome baby girl. I actually totally forgot until you just told me haha

hook a brother up with the good stuff!

;) Come over....

Guest JMT

I just heard "Just Be" last night (thanks Evan!!!!) and I loved the first trakc and the 3rd (Sweet Misery). The orchestry (is that a word) in track 1 is EXACTLY what my soul has been craving and the lyrik in Sweet Misery are excatly that...sweet!!!

Thanks again Evan!!!

you're welcome baby girl. I actually totally forgot until you just told me haha

hook a brother up with the good stuff!

;) Come over....

i can let you borrow "Addicted to Love".... lol

Guest Chelo

Yeah I like Ferry's version way better than Tiesto's. Its more epic and trancey it aint like Tiesto's doesn't resemble the originl either. They all took a page out of William orbits original hit.

i listened to both of them yesterday. Tiesto's is a total remake of the original classical piece composed by Barber, its much edgier with a solid bassline.

where as Ferry's is just a minor remix of the William Orbit version. its just tweaked a bit, a little too light and fluffy for my tastes nowadays if im picking between the 2.

exactly. Ferry's remix is a disgrace. It rapes Barber, the original Adagio is one of the masterpieces of the 20th century. Ferry just gives it a happy fluffy feeling that does not do justice to the original tune, while Tiesto's take is darker and more inspired. the way we're supposed to listen to Barber in the 21st century.

About the album Just Be, it was a dissapointment for me because it has way too many vocals. But the production quality is excellent and much more inspired than Reflections, 76 and Right of Way altogether.

btw, this is Pio/YaleTrance for those of you who know me from other forums. :P

Hola Pio! It's Evo how the hell are you? 8)

What's up. I'm pretty good! Just about to move out of NYC and back to PR. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JMT

finally listened to this all the way through. no one in trance can touch him. tiesto is in a class by himself. the production is outstanding. pretty much blows away all recent trance releases ive heard. "UR" and "Sweet Misery" are the only songs i dont care for. the days of the stereotypical slow-downs and buildups are gone. the tracks play like symphonies. but maybe a tad too many vocals...

Guest ddg

i had it playing in the store for the past week and i have to say, i think it is a really good cd.. a tear in the open i think (#8) is my fav....with that i have to say that i think pvds reflection is better though..maybe cuz he throws a little bit of breaks...either way...looking forward to throwing down those tunes at space...

Guest LeVeL

I still haven't listened to the CD.......so Diego hook a brother up with a discount at Specs. By the way Diego I went to Specs the other day and you guys dont have the Markus Schulz "Coldharbor Sessions CD" which that sucks big time. Almost no one has it. I dont want to go to Grooveman or Music World jus for the CD so thats why i haven't purchased it.

Guest ddg

no discounts bro..lol......we dont carry markus cd which sucks...a couple of regulars that come into the store were asking about it, and i let them borrow it....i really dont know why we dont carry it.....

Guest LeVeL

no discounts bro..lol......we dont carry markus cd which sucks...a couple of regulars that come into the store were asking about it, and i let them borrow it....i really dont know why we dont carry it.....

[move]SPECS SUCKS[/move] ;D

Guest LeVeL

You should sell some rocks outside Space this past Saturday, because there was a bunch of crackheads there.

Guest LeVeL

You should sell some rocks outside Space this past Saturday, because there was a bunch of crackheads there.

Including you!!! LOL!

Okay I'll admit it, I'm a crackhead.......now I have to run to rehab all due to Carisa.

Guest LeVeL

shit luis..you just called out by a gringa!!....lol

I know Diego.....talk about holding secrets....... :P ::)