Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anybody see Andrew Chibale on Channel 4 News

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Well last night I am watching the channel 4, 11 o' clock news and they had a story about some Condo building in North Miami Beach being on fire. So they were interviewing some of the resident of this condo building who happen to caught fire and guess who they happen to interview. Our very own Andrew Chibale better known for his mixes on the Womb.com, now Andrew I hope you ok and your condo room didn't catch fire and you didn't lose no personal belongings. I just wanted to put this to everyones attention since we are friends in here and it sucks when events like this happen to us.

Guest JMT

if he was on the news then he must be ok.

but maybe his place got a little fucked and thats why he hasnt been on.

we might be without his :-Xs for a while.

Guest LeVeL

Just got a voicemail from Andrew, he and his place are OK. Hes hasnt been on the boards today b/c he is busy.

This has been a CrzyC update. ;D

Good update Carisa...shit it would be some fucked up shit if something went wrong with this Andrews condo.

Guest LeVeL

Hey this is good that people are wiling to help out.......I think that we are able to atleast put 20 dollars to help the guy out if something actually went wrong, that right there shows some unity.

Guest fairyDust

I talked to him last night..he said him & his place were o.k...but he was pretty pissed at the fact that no fire alarms went off :o..I think I'd be pretty pissed too.. >:(

you guys are the very best :'(

im back home right now ..

im ok, but 3 of the apartments here are completely burned down .. the fucking alarm didnt go off and i got into a fight with the stupid manager of the board of directors ... i told him to :-X !!!

anyways, im supossed to talk to my lawyer and maybe ill be suing this place up because they are just not doing things right ...

thank you all again for your concerns ... i love u all

btw ...

:-X