Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A source says Jeffrey Loria sees a "gold mine" in Las Vegas.

Guest LeVeL

The Marlins aren't going anywhere they have propsed a stadim next to where the Orange Bowl stands right now. This is going to go down you'll see and Marlins aren't going to nowhere. You know what team in my opinion should move the Mets, they dont have no business in New York they have always been overshadowed by the Yankees this team needs a life of its own.

By remaining in New York this team runs the possiblity of losing more money due to poor ticket sales, propaganda in their own city. Its just despicable its time for this team to go. Move them to a major city that deserves a Team where there would be a fanbase that would root for their team.New york stinks especially when you have a losing team, their is absolutely no support nothing but bandwagon riders.

Guest guyman1966

How come people who know nothing about sports post like they are experts?

Level - you post is wrong on so many counts. Its sad.

Guest guyman1966

Level - MLB has done some investigation and found that the NYC area can support 3 MLB teams. So your "Mets" need to move is weak.

Second - Marlins are so close - I can taste it!

Guest LeVeL

Guyman you should watch the news tonight and see the story of the proposed Stadium next to the Orange Bowl. The Marlins are staying man like it or not they aren't going anywhere. But yeah about the Mets well New york has such a big population that it can support 3 teams. But I dont think the fans in new york would cheer for any other baseball team then their beloved Yankees. Just wait when the Yankees start losing and they dont make the playoffs...lol you'll see how those fans will betray their beloved Yankees. Thats why Steinbrenner waste's all that money every year. The Yankees are getting closer and closer to becoming the next Dodgers watch.

Guest JMT

hey peter gammons, the only thing they are close to is winning a pennant.

Guest guyman1966

Guyman you should watch the news tonight and see the story of the proposed Stadium next to the Orange Bowl. The Marlins are staying man like it or not they aren't going anywhere. But yeah about the Mets well New york has such a big population that it can support 3 teams. But I dont think the fans in new york would cheer for any other baseball team then their beloved Yankees. Just wait when the Yankees start losing and they dont make the playoffs...lol you'll see how those fans will betray their beloved Yankees. Thats why Steinbrenner waste's all that money every year. The Yankees are getting closer and closer to becoming the next Dodgers watch.

In the early '70's the Yankees sucked and no fans showed up to watch them. In NY its all about winning (kind of like here and everywhere else). Everyone forgets that George purchased the Yanks for a mere $10 million. The team was in the toilet.

Guest guyman1966

Its WAY 2 early in the season for that talk.

But - I can hear the construction now.

Guest guyman1966

Finally Guyman you give some info that is actually true. We can finally say that your not a Saleen wannabe.

Saleen is no Guyman!

Guest JMT

But - I can hear the construction now.

yep, thats them etching M-A-R-L-I-N-S on the '04 trophy.

Guest JMT

Finally Guyman you give some info that is actually true. We can finally say that your not a Saleen wannabe.

Saleen is no Guyman!

thats for sure. Saleen actually makes a point to know what he is talking about.

Guest guyman1966

Saleen is no Guyman!

You seem to need to get your facts straight - I own Saleen in Football, Baseball and Raquetball. And - I've forgotten more about sports then you'll ever know.

Guest JMT

Saleen is no Guyman!

You seem to need to get your facts straight - I own Saleen in Football, Baseball and Raquetball. And - I've forgotten more about sports then you'll ever know.

thanks for making my point. i never said he was an athlete. and i seriously doubt that last part.

Guest guyman1966

Saleen is no Guyman!

thanks for making my point. i never said he was an athlete. and i seriously doubt that last part.

LOL - If you saw me, I'm no athlete (anymore). And - it will take more then a whiney remark from some FEG in Boyton to ruin my day.

Guest JMT

Saleen is no Guyman!

LOL - If you saw me, I'm no athlete (anymore). And - it will take more then a whiney remark from some FEG in Boyton to ruin my day.

you can click and read? you are smarter than i thought. im not trying to ruin your day, im sure you looking down while taking a leak does that already.

Guest LeVeL

you can click and read? you are smarter than i thought. im not trying to ruin your day, im sure when you looking down while taking a leak does that already.

Dam John that was cold that can kill a mans manhood there....lol

Guest guyman1966

Saleen is no Guyman!

you can click and read? you are smarter than i thought. im not trying to ruin your day, im sure you looking down while taking a leak does that already.

Hahahahahaha - I'm made some valid points about baseball and all you can cum up with is a Small Penis joke? Hahahahahahahahahaha ::)

Guest JMT

Saleen is no Guyman!

Hahahahahaha - I'm made some valid points about baseball and all you can cum up with is a Small Penis joke? Hahahahahahahahahaha ::)

are you high? you havent made a "valid point" yet, just ignorant infantile babbling, coming after a post Saleen made where he actually cited some real news.

Guest JMT

There were a few point inbetween the babble.

Learn to read.

i didnt dissagree on your Mets case. so your best point must have been, "i can hear the construction now." ???

pure stroke of genius there. move over Theory of Relativity.