Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mean Girls...

Guest klit

Tina Fey is the bomb. From what I had heard of this movie I thought it was just another brainless teen comedy, but if you say tina fey involved then I'm wrong.

Guest klit

Saw the movie this weekend, was a funny movie and damn those girls were mean like the name implies, lol. Great movie, I'd recommend it to you all. Good to see a couple of good teen movies coming out lately instead of the garbage that used to come out a couple years ago. Watch this and girl next door.

By the way movie was #1 this week.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-05/03/content_1451914.htm

Guest nickjunkie

yep - finally some teen movies that can at least come somewhere near John Hughes' stuff - both were good...

Guest LeVeL

The movie is number 1 this weekend in the box office I for one am really shocked in this one. Seems like the 18 and under crowd went out in groups this weekend because it did really good.

Guest klit

The movie is number 1 this weekend in the box office I for one am really shocked in this one. Seems like the 18 and under crowd went out in groups this weekend because it did really good.

Do not underestimate the following of snl cast members and esp. tina fey. When I saw this movie was lots of diversity in the room, age wise.

Guest r3nz0

I have never been so surprised as to the critics' reviews about a certain movie.

I def gotta catch this; it has been receiving good praise.