Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo Lounge with Roland!!!!

V. Barbarino

I got some intel comming out of the voodoo booking office, that says Roland is going to sign a contract to spin on a friday at Voodoo.. As of now deal is not done, but my sources tell me it's going down!!!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ROLAND ROLL MOFO CALL AT VOODOO!!

LAUDERDALE TAKING OVER, AND WAIT TILL I ANNOUCE THE OTHER TWO JOCKS THEY ARE IN TALKS WITH.. :o

Guest durrtylexx

Doesnt matter Lauderdale is WACK.No DJ can make a decent place to hang out in.Oscar didn't do it nor did Baby Anne!! The scene in Ft.Lauderdale sucks! :P

Doesnt matter Lauderdale is WACK.No DJ can make a decent place to hang out in.Oscar didn't do it nor did Baby Anne!! The scene in Ft.Lauderdale sucks! :P

fine by me.. I have a great time, and I always hook up at voodoo and we drink for free, and get in free.. I don't see how anyone could have a bad time, espeically on a friday and you are home in bed by 5am.... On top of that, oscar and other jocks play different at voodoo, and it's fun to see them break out choons, you won't hear at space..

Guest durrtylexx

fine by me.. I have a great time, and I always hook up at voodoo and we drink for free, and get in free.. I don't see how anyone could have a bad time, espeically on a friday and you are home in bed by 5am.... On top of that, oscar and other jocks play different at voodoo, and it's fun to see them break out choons, you won't hear at space..

Saleen I agree its cool to see these dj's mix it up differently than Space or another venue in South Beach, but Ft.Lauderdale is just plain cheese.Mind you if I go there with a large group of friends I usually have fun, but thats because I'm with friends.If out and about and want to grab a drink I'll go to Ft.Lauderdale but if I wanna go clubbin I'll go to South Beach.And yes there are plenty of beautiful women @ Voodo, I've met a few aswell.

Guest ddg

i'll go pretty much anywhere to see my fav djs.......believe me..ive been to sanctuary in melbourne to see icey..... :-X

Yeah I get in for free, drinks, and I hook up here and there, doesnt really matter though, Broward is not the area for clubs, just wanna be tough guys and bars, Miami-Dade is where its at, alot of nice warm people and Clubs, without wanna be tough pricks from jersey!!!

;D ;D ;D

Guest JMT

werd

Guest klit
:o I am so there. Biz post up the date and rest of info for this. Roly is great at space and just as amazing outside of space. One of my fav sets of roly was at life weekend after space got raided.

Guest LeVeL

Its about time Roland got another gig the guy deserves it. Now its his time to break that mold from Space. So the limits he can reach now are up to him.

Guest biznation00

I got some intel comming out of the voodoo booking office, that says Roland is going to sign a contract to spin on a friday at Voodoo.. As of now deal is not done, but my sources tell me it's going down!!!

LAUDERDALE TAKING OVER, AND WAIT TILL I ANNOUCE THE OTHER TWO JOCKS THEY ARE IN TALKS WITH.. :o

I snuck into Saleen's office this morn' & found a bunch of satellite trackin', cell phone tappin' sh_t layin' around. So much for privacy!

Good call on this one Nick.. See u @ Voodoo! :)

Guest sobe2004

You should give credit to your source 93.1:

http://party931.com/cgi-bin/info.cgi?Type=event&id=1417333

Other 2 Jocks - Oscar G May 7th and Tracy Young 21st at Voodoo . . . also from party931.com . . .

Guest biznation00

Other 2 Jocks - Oscar G May 7th and Tracy Young 21st at Voodoo . . . also from party931.com . . .

Impossible, I faxed voodoo the contract just yesterday late afternoon & they faxed it back to me this very early morn'. Saleen was all over this one yesterday & that's a fact!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Impossible, I faxed voodoo the contract just yesterday late afternoon & they faxed it back to me this very early morn'. Saleen was all over this one yesterday & that's a fact!

and with that, I win!

see ya there biz.. back bar at 11pm, thats where we hang...

Guest nickjunkie

How come you held on to the info for so long Saleen? You told me this a few weeks ago right?

Slow movin these days? ;)

How come you held on to the info for so long Saleen? You told me this a few weeks ago right?

Slow movin these days? ;)

Roland told me no more free vip bands at space, if I leaked it... :(

wait till i drop the new info on that south beach place, and a certain dj starting with the letter A in lauderdale...