Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5/7/04 Ritual @ Nerve w/Charles Feelgood

Guest RitualEvents

Guest r3nz0
Wrong wrong wrong...you are all wrong... :P

#1 Get yourself a cooler and ice....stop and get beer (6pack to whatever...the most you should spend is $6 to $15 bucks.

#2 Guestlist (FREE)

#3 Get down to the beach early pound the drinks in the cooler.

#4 Go to places that offer complimentary drinks (usually anywhere from 10 to 12 midnight...in rare cases 1am)

#5 Parking...hopefully a meter..but at the most $10 bucks.

#6 Bring only $30 dollars to drink in the club. Make sure if you are ordering beers..get the cheaper ones....beer is beer when you are looking to get drunk...unless its old milwaukee or something like that, but no club serves anything less than budlight/miller light. Consolidate on tips....instead of buying just one beer at a time and leaving a tip every time...buy 2 or take turns with a friend on buying a couple. Or open a tab...and leave a respectable tip, which will probably be less than if you were tipping after every drink with cash.

***If you are still worried about not getting the buzz you want I have one word for you.... FLASK. get a pint of whatever you drink (my personal favorite that always gets the job done...151) and hit that in the bathroom or any dark place in a club. You could also just buy a couple of cokes and do a 50/50 high ball. If all else fails make sure you have good friends that will buy a drink here and there to keep you going.

If you perfect the pre-party by no time you will find yourselves spending no more than $30 to $50 bucks a night...in some cases even less.

Or you can just go the very cheap route and be a head for a night and start doing drugs....its funny when the drugs cost less than drinks in clubs. You could probably throw 3 pills down your throught for the price of 2 beers with tip or snort yourself silly for the cost of parking and a six pack. :o ::)

Oh and stop going to high price mega clubs that basically turn you over and do you dry on the cost of drinks....$10 bucks for a beer better come with quick massage and a happy ending.

Thank you Lyrik, for that Clubbing and its Financially Cheap Solutions lesson. :P

I shall now go get some coke and west coast house. ;D

Guest lyrik

#1 Get yourself a cooler and ice....stop and get beer (6pack to whatever...the most you should spend is $6 to $15 bucks.

#2 Guestlist (FREE)

#4 Go to places that offer complimentary drinks (usually anywhere from 10 to 12 midnight...in rare cases 1am)

#6 Bring only $30 dollars to drink in the club. Make sure if you are ordering beers..get the cheaper ones....beer is beer when you are looking to get drunk...unless its old milwaukee or something like that, but no club serves anything less than budlight/miller light. Consolidate on tips....instead of buying just one beer at a time and leaving a tip every time...buy 2 or take turns with a friend on buying a couple. Or open a tab...and leave a respectable tip, which will probably be less than if you were tipping after every drink with cash.

***If you are still worried about not getting the buzz you want I have one word for you.... FLASK. get a pint of whatever you drink (my personal favorite that always gets the job done...151) and hit that in the bathroom or any dark place in a club. You could also just buy a couple of cokes and do a 50/50 high ball. If all else fails make sure you have good friends that will buy a drink here and there to keep you going.

If you perfect the pre-party by no time you will find yourselves spending no more than $30 to $50 bucks a night...in some cases even less.

Or you can just go the very cheap route and be a head for a night and start doing drugs....its funny when the drugs cost less than drinks in clubs. You could probably throw 3 pills down your throught for the price of 2 beers with tip or snort yourself silly for the cost of parking and a six pack. :o ::)

Oh and stop going to high price mega clubs that basically turn you over and do you dry on the cost of drinks....$10 bucks for a beer better come with quick massage and a happy ending.

Thank you Lyrik, for that Clubbing and its Financially Cheap Solutions lesson. :P

Thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar! May I recommend a nice 2004 Columbian high grade..only cut one time since its arrival on the mainland...and for the west coast house...nothing but the best for you...a little Mark Farina to set your night on fire. Enjoy ! ;D

Guest durrtylexx

#2 Guestlist (FREE)

Thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar! May I recommend a nice 2004 Columbian high grade..only cut one time since its arrival on the mainland...and for the west coast house...nothing but the best for you...a little Mark Farina to set your night on fire. Enjoy ! ;D

LMAO ahahahahahaaaa Lyrik dude your too funny man!!

I'll be ready for next week....w/a flask full of Johnny Walker and a gram to make the night last longer lol...... 8)

Guest pod

Exactly. If I'm looking to savor a drink, I'm not going to in a club...I'm gonna be at a restaurant or at home. At clubs I usually drink cheap...Amstels and the occasional shot.

As for financing a girl, well, that's debatable. I have a pre-show discussion:

"OK if I buy you drinks, what is the outcome?"

At least I cut through the bullshit.

Parking? Well, doesn't apply to me, and even if I had a car or my dream machine (Yamaha R1), I would still bus or cab it to where I needed to go...that way I'm not worrying about DWIs and shit. It comes out cheaper than paying the parking cartels, actually.

Pre-gaming helps too. I'm used to drinking at home (only way to stop the shakes), so it's standard around these parts.

Guest r3nz0
May I recommend a nice 2004 Columbian high grade..only cut one time since its arrival on the mainland..

Hmmmm, I'd actually prefer Colombian high grade.

But those Columbia University students also sure do know good coke when they see it. :P

Guest lyrik
May I recommend a nice 2004 Columbian high grade..only cut one time since its arrival on the mainland..

But those Columbia University students also sure do know good coke when they see it. :P

You see...Columbian is how we white folk spell it....like Christopher Columbus or the great TV Cop Columbo.

Guest Cosmigonon

forty bucks will get you a few shots and a beer...enough to get ya goin' ;D

me]

To get me going yea i agree ........but you definetly won't catch me @ 10-11am at the patio with only 40$ of liquor under my skin . :D

I hear you brother. I don't like going out only for the sake of going out, I only do it when I know I'm gonna have a good time. 40 bucks of liquor will get you started but in a couple of hours you'll end up just where you started :(

Gentleman you are absolutely correct! I'm waiting for Space next week the anniversary party and the Frankie Knuckles party to go out again... :P I like having atleast $100 in my pocket for an evening.And if I take a female w[me=Weston1010]then I need another $100..everything adds up parking, gas, entrace, tips, ciggs, booze, breakfast, tylenol and h2o lol.....South Beach aint cheap.... [/me]

#2 Guestlist (FREE)

LMFAO!!!!!!! ;D

Dude, you're too funny!!!

You see...Columbian is how we white folk spell it....like Christopher Columbus or the great TV Cop Columbo.

Columbo was a helluva cop ;D

Guest JMT

Columbo was a helluva cop ;D

the best.

Guest lyrik

This thread is outta control!!! ;D

You know what....BITE ME :D

....and with that I will lay it to rest.

Guest JMT

Alright!!! Finally got my ass into a CJ gallery ;D ;D

lol...i saw that!

i'm pretty cute, huh? ;)

I already knew that. ;)

And now everyone does! ;D

LOL, yeah you should be a "featured photo."