Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lust4house in delux??

Guest ddg

Guest vaughan

OH YA...AND SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT TO AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PLAYED AT IN A LOOOOONG TIME!

Oh and I am tired of not making your list of DJs C...so next time you see me spin I am going to dedicate it to you and make sure you know whats up...BiTeRBeOtCH!

Now that your done whining like an old-man :D If you EVER want to make the trip, you are more than welcome to stay at my house... I have a spare bedroom with a great view of... well the driveway! Sooooo... No reason! And while you're here, we can go to Mirza's and you can record your set and we'll make sure CrazyB is there to cheer you on! Mirza and I will leave to get some drinks so that you don't have to reveal the secrets to us (2 packs of playing cards [with the jokers] , a twister mat and a pack of smokes)!!!

Guest lyrik

OH YA...AND SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT TO AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PLAYED AT IN A LOOOOONG TIME!

Oh and I am tired of not making your list of DJs C...so next time you see me spin I am going to dedicate it to you and make sure you know whats up...BiTeRBeOtCH!

Now that your done whining like an old-man :D If you EVER want to make the trip, you are more than welcome to stay at my house... I have a spare bedroom with a great view of... well the driveway! Sooooo... No reason! And while you're here, we can go to Mirza's and you can record your set and we'll make sure CrazyB is there to cheer you on! Mirza and I will leave to get some drinks so that you don't have to reveal the secrets to us (2 packs of playing cards [with the jokers] , a twister mat and a pack of smokes)!!!

Sounds like a plan. Just make sure to come back with the drinks and you can take the biter with you.

Guest JMT

hey Vaughan-

i came up and said hi to you late last night, nice to meet you bro. i had an awesome night, i really enjoyed all of you guys.... nice work, great tunes. 8)

delux was going off! ive been there about 100 times and honestly this might have been the most packed ive ever seen it.

hey Vaughan-

i came up and said hi to you late last night, nice to meet you bro. i had an awesome night, i really enjoyed all of you guys.... nice work, great tunes. 8)

delux was going off! ive been there about 100 times and honestly this might have been the most packed ive ever seen it.

dude i really need to check this place out. john let me know next time you go

Guest vaughan

hey Vaughan-

Very nice meeting you too! I wish you had come up earlier... you would have realized why so many mention me by my birth name - PATRON! LOL! We had so much fun last night! At one point there were these 2 hot chicks dancing in the booth with me, making out and bumping into the CD players and tables... I was laughing my ass off because what do you do.. hey girls can you stop!?!?!?!? Great crowd last night... VERY UP FOR IT! JMT, again, very nice to finally meet you.. next time we drink my friend! Thanks to everyone else that turned out and turned it out!!!

Guest JMT

hey Vaughan-

dude i really need to check this place out. john let me know next time you go

pretty much any friday man.

Guest JMT

hey Vaughan-

Very nice meeting you too! I wish you had come up earlier... you would have realized why so many mention me by my birth name - PATRON! LOL! We had so much fun last night! At one point there were these 2 hot chicks dancing in the booth with me, making out and bumping into the CD players and tables... I was laughing my ass off because what do you do.. hey girls can you stop!?!?!?!? Great crowd last night... VERY UP FOR IT! JMT, again, very nice to finally meet you.. next time we drink my friend! Thanks to everyone else that turned out and turned it out!!!

DAMN. ok next month im definitely swinging by the booth early and we will drink. shots on me! man the place really had to be over capacity. it was packed!

again, good job guys....great tunes.

Guest vaughan

Alright.. July 2nd, is the next "FIRST FRIDAY" so it's on! ;)

And Apotheosis, Johnny Ramirez KILLS the place EVERY Friday! Packed with beautiful people EACH week!