Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos Predictions?

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

Alright guys, there's only three episodes left for the series finale.

So what do you all think is gonna happen?

Do Carmela and Tony get back together? Does Tony get whacked faster than he can say stromboni? What happens to Christopher and his hot, "rat" of a woman? Does Meadow become a prostitute because she has daddy issues (hehe)? :P

Now answer quick before I get Paulie to pay you a visit. >:(

;D 8)

Guest r3nz0

goddamn jamie lynn siegler is freakin beautiful :o ;D

Hmmm, she's hot...not sure about beautiful.

Let me give you an example:

Lesbians leaving their window open-->beautiful

Jamie Lynn Discala-->hot

See the difference? ;D

Guest JMT

bushemi will get wacked.

btw, did any other savy sports fans spot Tony Siragusa in the previous 2 episodes? he was Tony S's driver in a couple scenes.

Guest durrtylexx

Dam JMT I didn't notice the Goose on the show..Predictions are Steve Buscemi is killed, Phil Leotardo is killed also he's the captain in the Lupertazzi family.And Tony and Johnny Sack go to war.I hope the writers put an end to that BS, with the feds and Andrea.And I think Junior Soprano will die of of a heart attack or something. :P

Guest JMT

Dam JMT I didn't notice the Goose on the show..Predictions are Steve Buscemi is killed, Phil Leotardo is killed also he's the captain in the Lupertazzi family.And Tony and Johnny Sack go to war.I hope the writers put an end to that BS, with the feds and Andrea.And I think Junior Soprano will die of of a heart attack or something. :P

Yeah the Goose was on there twice i think, but only said a brief "how ya doing" in the background last week. i made sure to check the credits and he was listed.

and i agree about Uncle Junior. there were some rumors he will die naturally this season.

Guest r3nz0
btw, did any other savy sports fans spot Tony Siragusa in the previous 2 episodes? he was Tony S's driver in a couple scenes.

Yep, I noticed. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Christopher and Bushemi go at it. Christopher TKO's Bushemi in round 3 of 12 with a Glock 22 to the chest, arm and head.....

My prediction has always been that Tony gets indicted and runs the thing from the slammer for the next season which will be more about Chris.

BTW - I think I have a crush on Drea de Matteo - I am actually looking forward to "Joey" in the fall just to see more of her...

Guest r3nz0
BTW - I think I have a crush on Drea de Matteo - I am actually looking forward to "Joey" in the fall just to see more of her...

Ok fine, but be careful with her.

She may be talking to the feds. ;D

Guest JMT

My prediction has always been that Tony gets indicted and runs the thing from the slammer for the next season which will be more about Chris.

i just remembered about her bit role in "Swordfish."

Guest r3nz0

You may be right.

Guest r3nz0

I predict next week's show to be better than this week's.

It has to be; it could only go uphill from here.

Guest JMT

I predict next week's show to be better than this week's.

It has to be; it could only go uphill from here.

almost a full show dedicated to a wacked out dream? they are running out of ideas.

Guest r3nz0
almost a full show dedicated to a wacked out dream? they are running out of ideas.

werd

I hear that in next week's episode, Tony will join ballerina classes to deal with his stress. :P

Guest r3nz0

I predict for Adriana to come back from the dead. :P

Nah seriously, I finally saw the show last night.

Poor Adriana.

Besides the woods scene, that scene where Chris was choking her was very sad.

Guest JMT

but it sure was great when Tony S. told Johnny Sack to go f himself, instead of telling him where to find Tony B.

Guest r3nz0

but it sure was great when Tony S. told Johnny Sack to go f himself, instead of telling him where to find Tony B.

werd! 8)