Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a happy pic from Iraq for a change

Guest JMT

JMT

well let's see, you use insult (a lot) to make a point. Not an attribute of an educated person.

You're a hypocrite. You talk about religous values and yet the most important one taught by Jesus was humility (you have none). Remember "give the other cheek ?".

You're rethoric is very poor and you critize my writing on an informal site !!! it is funny stuff !

yep, i insult because you have become extremely annoying and continue to make dumb, pointless jabs.

the only time i mentioned religious values was to illustrate a point about the significance of active charitable groups and the work that they do daily on the basis of their faith. way to pay attention.

and yeah, when you try to bring intellect into the discussion, i will criticize (thats how you spell it) your posts when they sound like a child wrote them.

i know both of you f*cks, you would be friends in real life, not cooljunkie land. stop fighting.

Guest shannon_coolj.

forums must morph us into different people...

saleen must be a saint in real life

Guest shannon_coolj.

im really the goat that rob schneider tries to hump in "the animal". ::)

i wouldn't doubt it

need to take it easy with those pro-war happy photos JMT, they are far from pleasing or desirable to look at.....geez. when did war become a field trip for soldiers so they can pose next to school kiddies?

hey ice queen...lay off him..u dont like the pics? dont look at em, move on....negativity doesnt become u....

need to take it easy with those pro-war happy photos JMT, they are far from pleasing or desirable to look at.....geez. when did war become a field trip for soldiers so they can pose next to school kiddies?

hey ice queen...lay off him..u dont like the pics? dont look at em, move on....negativity doesnt become u....

she needs to get laid or take some prozac..

Guest bcnjunkie

she needs to get laid or take some prozac..

so do you !! plus you need some ephedra !

Guest ddg

im really the goat that rob schneider tries to hump in "the animal". ::)

i wouldn't doubt it

have we met...??? lol...... :P

Guest LeVeL

really, you crack me up ! trying to sound smart doesn't suit you.

what are you babbling about now? you are officially the most annoying person ever.

I gotta agree with John on this one....I thought I was the only one annoyed by this guy but I guess I wasn't.