Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its about time the moderators deleted Saleens Post

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Well what took you guys so long......slow day at the office I imagine. After Saleens annoying thread about latins it took about 20 something thread to get you guys attention. Thank you anyways for deleting it, the world is a better place now.

Guest demo909

Saleen you post was rude but it did make a valid point that i do agree with.

If i moved to france and got a job.....don't you think i would have to learn french?

Guest shannon_coolj.

yeah, i agree with demo...rude (what else can you expect from saleen?) but if i moved to foreign country, i would learn the language!

on top of that, it upsets me a little that unless you speak english and spanish, it's really hard to find a job...ridiculous

Guest JMT
on top of that, it upsets me a little that unless you speak english and spanish, it's really hard to find a job...ridiculous

i agree with you there.

Guest lyrik

If its one thing I don't like about CJ its the deleted posts. Sometimes I feel like they are deleted when they really shouldn't be. Its suppose to be an open forum and I can understand deleting something that is getting way out of control, but to basically take a thread and sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen seems a bit adolescent. It takes the respectable responses and catagorizes them with the bad ones. Let us respond and debate as adults and yes moderate...but that doesn't mean eradicate. How about a warning before you are going to delete something to let all parties involved know that unless the thread is taken to a more respectable avenue of discussion it will be removed from the boards.

If i moved to france and got a job.....don't you think i would have to learn french?

sorta like, if you were hired to play at a trancer X and GHB party, you'd play trance!

Latins have no respect for this country at all. Some do, and some are my good friends, I like the matas, melis, jimmy t's, eddy g's of the world, they are friends not latin friends, but the shit I see down in their neck of the woods is disturbing to say the least.

and as for my rude mouth, I'm italian, we have bad language. but we are not sensitive like other ethnicities in this country. We took a bad term guido and turned it into an art form ;D

Guest pod

On that specific thread, I did say "OK I'm gonna bomb this thread in 2 minutes..."

So there was ample time to see why...and a lot of people called for the removal anyway.

And deletion is far more efficient than quarantining and locking. Why waste the disk space and bandwidth?

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Saleen I agree with the point that latins need to learn english but all that other mess was just stupid by your terms. I just hope next you want to get your point across you dont have to blow it out of proportions to the point it get deleted. And about other ethnicities being sensitive thats too funny to even try to mention.

Yeah Saleen I agree with the point that latins need to learn english but all that other mess was just stupid by your terms. I just hope next you want to get your point across you dont have to blow it out of proportions to the point it get deleted. And about other ethnicities being sensitive thats too funny to even try to mention.

ok, i take that bad, the Irish don't cry either, but all the rest do. (i'm part irish)

Guest lyrik

On that specific thread, I did say "OK I'm gonna bomb this thread in 2 minutes..."

So there was ample time to see why...and a lot of people called for the removal anyway.

And deletion is far more efficient than quarantining and locking. Why waste the disk space and bandwidth?

Sorry podster...I didn't get to read that post...I guess by the time I came back to check the thread you had posted that and then later the thread was deleted.

Guest ddg

im latin and i have an immense respect for this country and the good things it brings....i think every race has its issue....unfortunately i didnt read the post that saleen made so i cant get either too upset or try to reason with it...... :P

Guest web_norah

sorta like, if you were hired to play at a trancer X and GHB party, you'd play trance!

Latins have no respect for this country at all. Some do, and some are my good friends, I like the matas, melis, jimmy t's, eddy g's of the world, they are friends not latin friends, but the shit I see down in their neck of the woods is disturbing to say the least.

and as for my rude mouth, I'm italian, we have bad language. but we are not sensitive like other ethnicities in this country. We took a bad term guido and turned it into an art form ;D

you should really shut it

italians are so made fun of in your so called holy land NYC

i rather be called anything but a guido

wife beater, waxed eyebrow, faked tanned and juiced up ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, a lot of people make fun of the fact that latins spend years in this country and never learn to speak english properly, but the same goes for Americans in Latin America, in fact it is worse. I know it because in Panama we had them for almost a 100 years right there with us, and it was only a small minority the ones that could speak spanish to save their lives.

To this day there are still a lot of them who stayed over there, so the same goes on. There are also lots of chinese who don't speak spanish, yet they work their asses off to make a living and be productive members of society, and in doing so they contribute to the economy, so i don't really care much weather they speak spanish or not. I'll take a hard working chinese over a panamanian criminal any day, so i don't see what the big deal is.

I'm sure the first wave of italians in the US found it very hard to speak english and probably never fully did, but they still worked, and their kids learned english anyway, and i don't think they meant to disrespect the country that so kindly addopted them, so to me the whole idea of latins disrespecting the US because they find it hard to learn english, is just plain stupid.

Few Americans ever decide to live their whole lives in another country, and even if they did, I'd bet in 14 years doing so, they'd learn the national language.

Latins just keep making excuses. 14 years is a disgrace... And when Italians came over, the kids were smacked around by their parents and teachers to speak english only. The italains knew back then in order to succeed you needed to learn english. I've never heard in my entire life one of my 3 grandparents who came from Italy speak one word of Italian. Even at their deaths, they didn't even remember how to speak italian only english. This is going back 20 years ago, and my parents can't speak one word of it either, they were never taught Italian. This holds true with all Italians. The only place you can go hear italian is a barber shop in the nyc/nj area. Or canal street.

Go anywhere in dade county, and you are in a foreign country.

lol, what a bunch of shit. Guidos and Italans are just part of the melting pot of nyc. If anything, the most hated people are the puerto ricans. The whole rape toursits at their parade didn't sit to well, and even after the gays fucked each other on 5ave, the ricans are still the most made fun of. Guidos grow up, and act normal, ricans don't.

Guest web_norah

lol, what a bunch of shit. Guidos and Italans are just part of the melting pot of nyc. If anything, the most hated people are the puerto ricans. The whole rape toursits at their parade didn't sit to well, and even after the gays fucked each other on 5ave, the ricans are still the most made fun of. Guidos grow up, and act normal, ricans don't.

guidos grow up and hang at the nasty Jersey shore

they wax their eyebrows

they look all juiced up

they fake tan year round

and lets not forget the last club closing

where JP's army parties at

was due to a drug overdose

i dont see that happening with PR people or latins

btw the parade was a one time thing that got out of hand

get a grip.........i rather be called Puerto Rican than a GUIDETTE

Guest ddg

its too easy to rip on any peeps...spanish, black, whites, ricans, italians, jewish....... :P

cj forum rocks.. 8)