Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID - "Paradise"

Ok... I have the song on in my napster files as "Paradise Exit NYC Remix." There's only one word in the whole song and thats some chick saying "paradise" in a whisperish sort of voice. It's kind of a mellow track, not fast pased or anything. Basically what I want to know is who it's by. I love this track! Pre-Thanks to anyone who can help! cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm1.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

kaci - paradise

richie santana i believe

Nope... That's not it cwm36.gif That song has many words in it. My song only has one. One word said a few times. It actually starts off kinda fast, then it slows down and she whipsers "paradise" a few times. Then it goes it to this part where it sounds like the record is skiping playing the same sound over and over again for like 20 seconds. Then the fast beat comes back in over the repetitive part and then some soothing sounding, high pitched instument (maybe a clarenet?) comes back in. I really can't desribe it better that this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! Actually, I tried to see if I could put in in here as an attachment, but the file is to big. Is there any way I could make a sound bite of the song - maybe like 30 seconds long?

I have it shared on napster- my user name is Tigrrrl55 as is my AIM/AOL name. I'm on a T3 at college so I'm online almost all the time. I know I originally got it off napster, but I don't remember from who or when. The way I have it is "Paradise - Exit NYC RMX" <~exactly like that.

try Miro - Paradise

i have it and its what you described...a girl whispering paradise

hope it helps!

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Nope, it's not Miro. That chick's whispering other words to. ONLY ONE WORD SAID A FEW TIMES IN THE SONG - "PARADISE."

Search for "Paradise - Exit NYC RMX" on napster. C'mon people! I know someone's gotta know this! ~Help~ cwm5.gif

i think you're right nychunk...

when tigrrrl55 gave her description of the song i knew it and Miro's paradise was the first thing that popped into my head, but i checked my cd's and its on the Vengaboys album... cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb