Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go out in Chicago

Guest aurelien

Guest aurelien

Hi!

I'm french. I just finished my schoo (San Diego - California) and I am doing a trip from san diego to chicago to washington and New York City.

I want to go out (clubs) inthese cities.

In New York I am going to Cielo Club of course and the Shelter.

For Washington I do not know yet.

But for Chicago, i want to find a club as soon as possible because i am going there tomorrow!

The clubs i like: soulful house club. VIP clubs.

No rnb, no hip hop, no techno, no trance. only soulful house (garage, jazzy house, afrohouse, funkyhouse,...)

Thanks to help me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie

french people suck ! don't go to a place with nice people like Chicago, go back to France !

Guest FunkyDutchJunkie

french people suck ! don't go to a place with nice people like Chicago, go back to France !

...and you consider yrslf a "citizen of the world"...

???

Guest LeVeL

???

Tell'em Funky

Guest bcnjunkie

???

CERTAINLY !, I have no problem with anybody from Europe except France and Switzerland.

mais, moi, j'ai vecu en france, Apart ca, j'avait une copine francaise (ici, aux etats unis) et mox ex-roomate est francaise. Et je travaille pour une enterprise francaise. THE FENCH SUCK ! they are rudest most mean spirited people I have ever met. For years I tried to find the good side of the french, you know what, there isn't. They are so fricking rude, nasty, snobby, elitist. For a country that has such high levels of practical education THEIR MANNERS ARE THE WORST OF ANYWHERE I HAVE BEEN IN EUROPE. I still ask myself, what was I thinking when I decided to go to shool in France.