Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BLUE!!!!!!!!!

From my own recollection... It was a great celebration, the place was super packed so packed that gabriel at the bar look constipated :P.... nice to meet you Seth....maybe next time we can have conversation than last longer than 15 secs..........and by the way sorry about my serpentine getting in your drinks, but I just got carried away with the party poppers .....the dancers....oh yeah the dancers what can I say, just the perfect compliment to the shots me and my posse were taking all night.... it was busy since midnight and I left at 4:30 trying to get thru the crowd...... I had a great motherfu ;Dng time.... thanks for the party parafernalia from clubthings.com.....the blue glows sticks helped the bartender identify me thru the boos thristy crowd 8)!!

Buster danced but he looked a little slower than usual...David Orth stepped on me a couple of times while doing their no cover episode...no sweat no harm done I threw plenty of serpentine to their camera for a cinematic feeling....... It was great for what Ican remember and there are some dark spots of memory ....Marc rocked the house with his harder than usual set and the invited guest showed support to a place that has endured 5 years not an easy task on the beach my respects to the staff!and the photographs,no cover and A3tv will show what I mean....blue was the place to be last night . ;D

Kinny

Guest coach

and remember the 26th at STate is marquees wyatt :)

Don't know if I'll make it out for that...but most likely...doesn't coach promote for state?

Indeed-ididdly I do! However, the Marques party is an Aquabooty party, so I don't want to step on any toes. I certainly wish I could be there for this!

As far as Blue goes, you know, when I first got here (to Miami) like a year and a half ago, *nobody* ever mentioned it on any of the boards. I saw a couple of older write-ups about it and kind of wanted to go, but we never made it for almost a year. Then we finally went and boy did we have a great time (here's the review I wrote.) And now I'm seeing it pop up all the time! (Not that I'm tkaing credit, or anything.) I'm glad it is doing good and people are going more often. The owners and staff do a great job.

and remember the 26th at STate is marquees wyatt :)

Don't know if I'll make it out for that...but most likely...doesn't coach promote for state?

Indeed-ididdly I do! However, the Marques party is an Aquabooty party, so I don't want to step on any toes. I certainly wish I could be there for this!

As far as Blue goes, you know, when I first got here (to Miami) like a year and a half ago, *nobody* ever mentioned it on any of the boards. I saw a couple of older write-ups about it and kind of wanted to go, but we never made it for almost a year. Then we finally went and boy did we have a great time (here's the review I wrote.) And now I'm seeing it pop up all the time! (Not that I'm tkaing credit, or anything.) I'm glad it is doing good and people are going more often. The owners and staff do a great job.

I think that the locals have always known about blue and that underground groove that is still has makes it more appealing now days....... yet you are right coach... a little more promotion wouldnt hurt specially with the new buzz that blue is bringing out again and new natives like yourself could find a little bit more about places that are more of the old south beach groove.... the cool attitude have fun of old, that we old need sometime yet with great music and nice people who partu like you and enjoy working there cause the also have fun at it while making their money 8)