Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest demo909

Nip / Tuck new season starts Tuesday June 22nd

Guest demo909

Can't wait for this show to be back on the air. Thankfully FX wasn't forced to pull the plug by all the conservatives out there 8)

Guest macboy

Someone was advertising a screening party, I think Rumi, with free giveaways. Maybe a free boob job?? ;D

Guest LeVeL

You know its weird all the operations they doing now in days, one of my co-workers husband is a plastic surgeon in Miami beach and recently he came to our job and we were talking shit of all the weirdos he operates. He told me that he had some guy the other day who wanted to increase his penis size and I never really knew that kind of procedure could actually be determined since the penis is supposively a muscle.

Some weirdos let me tell you.

Guest Clarisa

I saw bits and peices (Sex and the City aires @ the same time) and it was too much. The swearing was cool as hell. But the surgery was too much for me.

Guest JMT

good first episode.

i hope they start to get back to the humor the first season had. i dont mind some twists and drama, but this season looks like it might be a little too serious.

Guest endymion

Definitely too serious. That thing with doing his mother-in-law's facelift was creepy on so many levels I can't even keep track. And then they show the facelift itself, great, thanks...

I liked the episodes that made Miami look crazy and hedonistic. Bring back the crazy South Beach swingers' parties and the supermodel boob jobs!