Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta Love Starbucks...

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

On friday they are having a summer party in which they give away samples of their goodies and a tall cup of their creme frapuccinos. I don't know about the other Starbucks around town but the Downtown MIA one is great and have cute barristas too.

Guest Clarisa

The strawberry creme frap is off the fucking bomb. Whew! I get all wet just thinking about it.

Oh for those attending the summer party it usually starts at 4pm til like 6:30 in Downtown MIA.

The strawberry creme frap is off the fucking bomb. Whew! I get all wet just thinking about it.

Oh for those attending the summer party it usually starts at 4pm til like 6:30 in Downtown MIA.

Easy, easy, breathe. OK. One more time! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Remind me to get you one of those next time, I see you.

Guest Clarisa

Sweety I know how to get in and out of things without a problem. It just so happens I didn't have my mind in the gutter ;):P

Guest Adam Singer

starbucks is evil, they are coporate giant out to squash any mom and pop coffee shop....

but they do make a good latte' :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

starbucks is evil, they are coporate giant out to squash any mom and pop coffee shop....

but they do make a good latte' :)

I'm from Seattle. There are more Starbuck's in downtown Seattle then there are trees..I shit you not. There will will be one Starbuck on one corner and then another a half a block down. Turn into the alley and there's a starbucks kiosk in the alley..Climb up the fire escape in the alley and go through the back window of a starbucks located on the 4th floor of a Nordstroms department store which over looks the whole block!

Evil..Evil..Evil.....Take note of their color scemes in their shops which are designed to make you feel sleepy painted in dreary earth tones compared to the pastels of Miami architecture, so you'll buy more coffee....

Evil..Do you know how many rain forests in South America are being torn down in order to harvest their coffee demands..

EVIL....But their carmel frappacinos are great and so is the milky way mocha!!!!!!!!!

Hate Starbucks....It's worse than TWEEK!!!!!!

Guest r3nz0
I'm from Seattle. There are more Starbuck's in downtown Seattle then there are trees..I shit you not. There will will be one Starbuck on one corner and then another a half a block down. Turn into the alley and there's a starbucks kiosk in the alley..Climb up the fire escape in the alley and go through the back window of a starbucks located on the 4th floor of a Nordstroms department store which over looks the whole block!

Evil..Evil..Evil.....Take note of their color scemes in their shops which are designed to make you feel sleepy painted in dreary earth tones compared to the pastels of Miami architecture, so you'll buy more coffee....

Evil..Do you know how many rain forests in South America are being torn down in order to harvest their coffee demands..

EVIL....But their carmel frappacinos are great and so is the milky way mocha!!!!!!!!!

Hate Starbucks....It's worse than TWEEK!!!!!!

And apparently, you had about 12 carmel frappacinos before typing this post. :P

Guest Clarisa

Well today is their Summer Party Chillout. It starts at 4 or so. Starbucks is a necessary evil. Anyways to sleep better at night I say the way paper cunsumption is going in the world the rain forrest or any tree will be cut for something. In fact if you want to help dade and broward county have a program in which they let you adopt a tree, for free, so you can plant it in your home. So there take a little give a little.

Guest LeVeL

I am sorry but am I the only who doesn't love Starbuck because the prices are ridiculous. I am good with my cafe con leche, I leave all that fancy stuff for the frnch and italians... :-X

Guest LeVeL

Oyer Andrew, I goota stick with my latin roots, I dont mind going to one those little cafeteria's and pay 1 dollar to get me some coffee which will do the same to me as getting a fancy frappuccino.

I guess its just me I guess, and I am not cheap, I am just careful.......lol ;D

Guest Clarisa

Oyer Andrew, I goota stick with my latin roots, I dont mind going to one those little cafeteria's and pay 1 dollar to get me some coffee which will do the same to me as getting a fancy frappuccino.

I guess its just me I guess, and I am not cheap, I am just careful.......lol ;D

In my office siempre hay una colada despues de la hora de almuerzo. plus whomever wants a fancy coffe gets one. I say whatever tickles their pickle.