Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official, Madonna has bottomed out.

Not only did none of her 6 shows at MSG sell out, now she is using a jewish name of Esther. SHE WAS BORN ITALIAN AND CATHOLIC!! She studies karbala bla bla bla.. Sweet heart, you even talk in a fake british accent. Your shock value is over, and so is your career.

People wonder why Jessica Simpson is so popular, well it's because she's normal and can sing. While the britneys and christinas and maddonas will fade over time.

Guest Clarisa

ESTHER....what a great name. Sounds like and old lady that lives in shack and makes the most bangin as pancakes.

Not only did none of her 6 shows at MSG sell out, now she is using a jewish name of Esther. SHE WAS BORN ITALIAN AND CATHOLIC!! She studies karbala bla bla bla.. Sweet heart, you even talk in a fake british accent. Your shock value is over, and so is your career.

All that religious stuff is her business, but as far as her shows... I did try to get tix to the first 2 shows at The Garden, and they were sold out. I think the problem she is having is she's just putting on way too many shows. I mean 6 in NY, 4 in South Florida alone, and a shit load of concerts around the US...I think everyone who wants to go, is gonna be able to go.

No complaints here..I'll be at the 1st Sunrise show ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I agree Madonna is burned out, what a fucking switch...from catholic to jewish, from whore to a saint, from Sean Penn to Vanilla Ice to Dennis Rodmam and finally from Madonna to Esther.

This lady is a great performer but she has a couple screws missing in that brain of her.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Yeah, who wants to see a 40+ woman named Esther gyrant half-naked on a stage??

No one has ever salivated over a woman named Esther. Aside from Olga, I think it must be one of the most hideous names ever...

I get tired of Madonna and her never-ending trends.

"She's a slut! No, wait...she's a cowboy! Wait a minute -- now she's a British yoga lover....Ah, she's morphing again...now she's a Kabbalist! "

You wait. Next she's going to decide she wants to be a DJ. ::)

Guest web_norah

religion and politics are personal, as they should REMAIN

i really dont understand why people care about what someone else's new religion beliefs are or what politics they prefer......

so what if she was born Catholic and now wants to be a Kabbalist?

i should name Muhhamad Ali as an example, he converted to Islam and noone slammed him for it........

Guest saintjohn

actally, lots of people slammed him for it at the time, but ali obviously didn't worry too much about his detractors.

Guest Clarisa

Aside from Olga, I think it must be one of the most hideous names ever...

Bertha is another of those names.

Guest LeVeL

I think she should rename herself Maria, since every know whats Maria's tend to be.

huh? ???

I'll tell you later, I dont want to insult any Maria's on the board.

Guest web_norah

still ..................

i could give a rats ass what someones religious beliefs are

people are too caught up on religion and i still think Madonna is genious and dont you forget that your hero Jr Vasquez was one of the first djs, chosen to remix her work, as Victor Calderone, P Rauhoffer, and Tracy Young.....

still ..................

people are too caught up on religion and i still think Madonna is genious and dont you forget that your hero Jr Vasquez was one of the first djs, chosen to remix her work, as Victor Calderone, P Rauhoffer, and Tracy Young.....

then jr dumped her ass... then she fired victor for leaking a track.

Guest web_norah

such is the music industry

noone said it was fair game........... ::)

Puff got canned at some point

Maverick bought Madonna out

Mariah left Sony for Virgin

life goes on........

Madonna is far from over... I personally think her American Life cd is her best work..... and i own all of madonna's cd's, even a bootleg from amsterdam (which sucks by the way.. lol)...

Her shows in Miami and Laudy sold out in record time - 20 minutes. I'm going to the July 28th and August 1st shows - and maybe July 29th...

Her tour is going to feature many of her old tracks.. re-invented. she worked out 12 hours a day to get in shape for the show... its going to be amazing....

As far as her changing her name to her kaballahaaahaha name or speaking with a fake british accent - WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as her concert rocks and her next album (if there is another one) kicks ass, thats all I care about :o And I hope Guy Richi makes another movie like Lock, Stock, & two smoking barrells and SNATCH... I miss his good flicks...

Guest macboy

Madonna's career has longevity. She's been at it for more than 20 years, she still has some gas left in the tank. Let's see where those other pop tarts are in another 15 years.

I'm going to the July 28th and August 1st shows - and maybe July 29th...

July 28th sounds like a CJ party in the works...

Guest pod

She struts her religious beliefs like it is some sort of badge of honor. I guess Scientology and Buddhism weren't hip enough for her, so she digs out some obscure Jewish sect, and goes for that. I doubt it is for spiritual enlightenment...

I read a report that a lot of the serious Kabbalists are pissed that she's commercializing the religion, since they have to deal with all these johnny-come-latelies overruning their temples...oy vey.

3 years from now her name will be Fatima, and she'll don a burqa and start blowing up buses.

Guest durrtylexx

sweetie, he was slammed big time. For years some only called him casius clay.. heck even rappers talked about his name change.

heres a sample from DWYCK

"Ooohh la la ah oui oui, I say Muhammad Ali, ya say Cassius Clay "

CLassic

Gangstarr has to be the sure shot!!Nice and Smooth has to be the sure shot! 8)

Guest durrtylexx

still ..................

Babe your right I'm sick and tired of being "politically correct" thats serious BULL SHIT...Fcuk everyone, just be yourself.

She struts her religious beliefs like it is some sort of badge of honor. I guess Scientology and Buddhism weren't hip enough for her, so she digs out some obscure Jewish sect, and goes for that. I doubt it is for spiritual enlightenment...

I read a report that a lot of the serious Kabbalists are pissed that she's commercializing the religion, since they have to deal with all these johnny-come-latelies overruning their temples...oy vey.

3 years from now her name will be Fatima, and she'll don a burqa and start blowing up buses.

Don't just bash Madonna... Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were on the cover of US weekly when they were at the Diplomat in Hollywood for some kabalabhlahaa convention.

Guest endymion

I think that the way that she goes through religions like fashion accessories is part of her message.

sweetie, he was slammed big time. For years some only called him casius clay.. heck even rappers talked about his name change.

heres a sample from DWYCK

"Ooohh la la ah oui oui, I say Muhammad Ali, ya say Cassius Clay "

CLassic

Gangstarr has to be the sure shot!!Nice and Smooth has to be the sure shot! 8)

i figured no one would get what song this was from. I've known every word to that song since I was a kid.

I want to get blunted my brother!

Guest pod

Demi and Ashton too. It is the new "fad" religion. Scientology/Buddhism in the late 20th, and now the Kabbalah in the early 21st.

I suspect an Islamic fad in the 2010s. I kinda hope so, that way you get the likes of Ashton on a jihad and they blow themselves up on a movie set, taking out their equally dimwitted coworkers...