Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any one buy non club cd's lately?

I picked up Springsteens triple disc Essential Springsteen.

My problem with it, is I love his acustic bootleg versions better, but: I'm on fire, My home town, NJ girl ARE NOT ON THE CDS!!! WTF?????????? But a great buy.. I love it...

Bruce, what the fudge bro, those songs are some of your best.

I'm thinking of picking up John Mellancamps greatest hits or I may opt to get that one with Dean Martin Essential cd.

Dino: The Essential Dean Martin 30 tracks..

If they ever do a Sinatra essential, it will be 100 tracks long. But I will buy his Very Best of cd.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002NFI/qid=1087574888/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-6879811-1719104

i was up in chattanooga, tn last weekend for work, it was at this city music festival, ll cool j performed at it. he still puts on a helluva show. 14 years he's been around, and he's got a new album coming out. he did a few songs from it, sounds like it'll be great.

Guest macboy

They did do a Sinatra Essential, and it was 7 CDs!! But Nick, you should start collecting the originals. I usually end up liking every song on every one of his CDs. He's just that amazing.

Guest durrtylexx

Last CD I bought was Jay Z The Black Album

BTW I have 99 problems but a bit*h aint one lol.... :P

Guest durrtylexx

Last CD I bought was Jay Z The Black Album

BTW I have 99 problems but a bit*h aint one lol.... :P

Since when are you afraid to curse? LOL!

;D

Guest ddg

havent bought a cd in a while...but ive been playing a little of velvet revolver and guster - live on ice......i love guster....one of the best live bands.....

Guest durrtylexx

havent bought a cd in a while...but ive been playing a little of velvet revolver and guster - live on ice......i love guster....one of the best live bands.....

Hows the Velvet Revolver cd? I haven't heard it yet... ???

Hows the Velvet Revolver cd? I haven't heard it yet... ???

Anything with scott weiland has to be tight......

ddg - can you burn it for me and send it to me?? If so, I'll PM you my address.... i'd sure appreciate it ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

mc solaar

got an advanced copy of the pixies greatest hits -- really good!

beastie boys - 5 boroughs -- good, but not their best :-\

Guest ddg

lola...i'll burn you a copy if you want......

got the new beasties the other day...havent heard it though...it sux that most of the promos i get are "clean"...no bad words.... :P

lola...btw...do you have stp's greatest hits "thank you".....very nice.....

lola...i'll burn you a copy if you want......

got the new beasties the other day...havent heard it though...it sux that most of the promos i get are "clean"...no bad words.... :P

lola...btw...do you have stp's greatest hits "thank you".....very nice.....

That would be awesome... thanks man.. i'll pm you my addy..

i don't have the greatest hits.. i only have core and purple, my two fav albums :) I'll take that one too if you don't mind ;)

Guest trancelator

Funny that all of you mention Beastie Boys and Velvet Revolver. I listened to both of mine at length yesterday. I agree that the BB cd is good but not their best. Still, I'm hoping they tour and make it down here. For entertainment value, I like it better than VR.

There are no "Welcome to the Jungle"'s, "Sex Type Thing"'s or anything remotely close to that on the VR cd. If anyone expected that, they'll be extremely disappointed. However, the range of Weiland's voice is great from one song to the next as is some of the rhythm guitar on the album.

Guest bingo_the_clown

mc solaar

got an advanced copy of the pixies greatest hits -- really good!

beastie boys - 5 boroughs -- good, but not their best :-\

The Pixies!!!! Man, I can't get enough of them...