Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any one buy non club cd's lately?

Guest durrtylexx

Funny that all of you mention Beastie Boys and Velvet Revolver. I listened to both of mine at length yesterday. I agree that the BB cd is good but not their best. Still, I'm hoping they tour and make it down here. For entertainment value, I like it better than VR.

There are no "Welcome to the Jungle"'s, "Sex Type Thing"'s or anything remotely close to that on the VR cd. If anyone expected that, they'll be extremely disappointed. However, the range of Weiland's voice is great from one song to the next as is some of the rhythm guitar on the album.

Thank you sir, for your input.I'm going to pick up a copy today ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Funny that all of you mention Beastie Boys and Velvet Revolver. I listened to both of mine at length yesterday. I agree that the BB cd is good but not their best. Still, I'm hoping they tour and make it down here. For entertainment value, I like it better than VR.

There are no "Welcome to the Jungle"'s, "Sex Type Thing"'s or anything remotely close to that on the VR cd. If anyone expected that, they'll be extremely disappointed. However, the range of Weiland's voice is great from one song to the next as is some of the rhythm guitar on the album.

Velvet Revolver sucks, and weiland can't sing to save his life!! :P

Guest trancelator

I don't think they suck but they aren't great either. I disagree on Weiland though. I think he has a cool voice. And Alex, stop changing the name! LOL :P