Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVP

Guest macboy

Guest Clarisa

I saw the trailer at the movie theatre las week and and soon as I saw the 1st 4 secs I was excited. Can't wait!!!! The action is going to be off the bomb!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest macboy

Did you just call me dude?

:P ;D

BTW, a few more weeks with FCP and you'll be all about Apple as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Clarisa

Didi anybody see the Fox special on the making of the movie last night. Awwwww mannnnnnnnn it is going to KICK ASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I was excited just watching the special last nite.

Guest coach

Aaaaaaaaaah! It's Alien Vs Predator! Ruuuuuuuuuun for it! OMFG THIS THING SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, as bad as the reviews were, this movie was far worse. We were so disappointed. Even the special effects blew. Me and my buddies could do better than this with a handycam and some clay. And the plot was so astoundingly lame, especially considering that they had great plot fodder from some of the excellent comic books.

And the thing that pisses me off the most is how the trailers tricked you. They totally misled you on how this was going to be.

Guest LeVeL

I got to see this movie on Sunday and to tell you the truth I liked the action on the movie. I just disliked the plot, they totally made Predator seem like a good guy when in reality he is not. To me it seemed like the filmakers of this movie were in a rush to realease this movie just for they can make some money for the second edition. They better rethink who they want to produce and direct the next Alien vs. Predator because the action alone cant save this movie. They need a good plot to go with it. But it was fun to see those two go at it for the time being. I recommend anybody who liked past Predator and Alien movies to see this and give it your own perspective.

Guest coach

Bleh, I was extremely disappointed with the SFX and fight scenes. I mean, I certainly wasn't expecting an awesome plot, but Aliens fighting Predators, oh yeah! That would be cool! But they obviously were short on money. A lot of shortcuts were taken and less shown than could have been. After the Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings, and the Spider-Mans, I really had much higher expectations. It looked very 1995. And the Predators looked even more like people in rubber suits than the original movie did.