Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This time it was the scum bags from Brazil that pissed me off

So some whores come over my house. About 6 of them and one guy. It's me, my roomate and another friend of ours. These whores and guy have the fucking rudeness to speak portugues in my house. What kind of trash does this? They all clearly know we don't speak their language. Call low rent! BTW the dade county peeps do it all the time. So low rent.

But it gets even better. Our friend happen to live in Brazil for a year, thus he never let on he spoke thier language. After they left he told me, their were talking about all of us.

So the whores go back to their little community of brazilan trash, where they speak their language and try to live like Brazilans in the US. it just amazes me..

Well, my message for them is "I take my coffe black, make sure you clean my bathroom spotless this time, and my garden needs a good weeding. "

thanks for playing, none of you whores will be allowed to set foot in my house again, unless you are cleaning it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

it is rude to speak another language in someone elses crib....werd....but where the brazilians from here or just visiting.....only curious cuz if they were just visiting, then maybe they just didnt know english.....

as for your "housekeeping" remarks........ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

obrigado....

it is rude to speak another language in someone elses crib....werd....but where the brazilians from here or just visiting.....only curious cuz if they were just visiting, then maybe they just didnt know english.....

as for your "housekeeping" remarks........ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

obrigado....

they all live here... so sad... but hey, my bathroom is really clean..

Guest ddg

then i agree with you...its rude.......

but your just jealous cuz you cant speak another language..... ::)

lol....

Guest trancepriest

Saleen,

Try to be like Tony and repress the urge to have an emotional outburst. With counselling I believe that you can overcome this. I wouldn't want you murdering anyone. I know its in you.

Guest shannon_coolj.

saleen, it is rude to speak another language in front of people who don't speak that language

i have to get on the people at my work all the time for this...

the point is, if i went over to say, spain, i wouldn't expect them to speak english to me. that's egotistical. i would have to learn spanish.

Guest trancepriest

Saleen,

I now realize that this forum is a great outlet for you. Continue to use it instead of killing anyone. If you can, do seek counselling though. Have you killed anyone yet? Perhaps the Brazilians were frightful of you killing them... thats why they were talking in Portuguese... perhaps you scared them. Have you thought that they could have been scared of you? Also out of curiousity were these Brazilian females?

werd interview.... 8)

saleen, have you ever been out of the country...just curious...

yes, I have been to Canada and I'm on my way to Mexixco come sept.

However I've been to 39 states, and I would like to see the other 11 before I go over seas.

I have left:

Washington

The Dakotas

Montana

Cali

Alaska

Hawaii

oregon

Idaho

WY

Iowa

I'm not sure if I was in Kasas, gotta look that one up.

Btw, I use to and sometimes still bang a Brazlian chick. She came here a few years ago, I met her and she spoke not one word of english. She then went to school to learn english, and a year after no communication between us, she pops up and speaks great english. She listened to my advice. I told her to dump her brazilan friends, go to night school, move out of Deerfield, only watch tv and movies in english with the sub titles on, only speak english ever etc. She's now ready to face the rest of the country and will have a chance to make it as a productive citizen out side of her niche Brazlian Deerfield community.

She would come over and ask me to help her with various english things. Trying explaining what shady means when you say it like this: "That guy is real shady"... Took her a month to finally get it.

I respect her, but not the whores from last night.

In my house there is only house music

and in my house there is only english spoken.

btw, ddg, why would I be jealous? Dude, I'm a smart guy, and could learn one in a matter of months, if I wanted to. I took 3 years of spanish in HS. Got str8 C's.. Didn't learn shit, my dad ran the school district, so sometimes I was given grades. But I can translate most written spanish. Maybe not every word, but enough to comprehend the meaning. If i was going to a section of Mexico that was not Americanized and

American owned, I would learn their fucking language. Give me a book a few weeks, and you'll think i'm a spic from dade county living on tiesto and glowstick juice.

Guest ddg

btw saleen...i was joking when i said you were jealous.....but a few weeks to learn spanish....hmmmm....dont think so....you may know some things, but you would look retarded trying to pronounce it...a true gringo if you would.....i just kinda wish to see you in mexico......you planning to use that 3 years of high school spanish down there...???? or you gonna wing it with the english.....

Guest durrtylexx

I'm Colombian, and I grew up here.I have family members that moved here and don't speak the language, that pisses me off!!If your going to live here then learn the language. Learn the language especially if your going to work here!!! That ticks me off when you go somewhere and the people working dont speak English. :P

Its all good to follow your traditions and by remembering your culture,just remember you choose to live here.

If I lived in Japan, I would learn how to speak Japanese.

As far as what happened to you Saleen, thats just rude. :P

Guest trancepriest

You spanish people on this board are such major sellouts. You have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house. From what he posted their were 6 Brazilians.. do you expect them to speak english all the time? Saleen constantly disses you guys and you put up with his shit.. and are like thank you Saleen.. yes we're a bunch of whores. Perhaps you should go over to Saleens house and clean his fucking bathroom. As far as what happened to you Saleen, thats just rude. Why don't you go over to his house and suck his Italian dick?

Have any of you spanish posters ever stood upto Saleen on this board? Perhaps thats why he keeps dissing you guys. I'm sure he has high regards for your pre Colombian now American assimiliated ass.

Guest durrtylexx

You spanish people on this board are such major sellouts. You have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house. From what he posted their were 6 Brazilians.. do you expect them to speak english all the time? Saleen constantly disses you guys and you put up with his shit.. and are like thank you Saleen.. yes we're a bunch of whores. Perhaps you should go over to Saleens house and clean his fucking bathroom.

Na man I'm not a sellout.If your in Colombia your going to speak Spanish its about having respect for you host.I call a spade a spade..it is what it is...politically correct fags like you make this Country unbearable.If I have a guest in my house I expect them to speak a language that I understand.

Guest trancepriest

you are a fucking sellout... your telling me if 6 American guests came to your house in Colombia (if you were still living in Colombia)... that you wouldn't expect them to speak english. you have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house.. perhaps all of them couldn't speak english properly... instead you side with a known racist on this site... that is against people like yourself.... fucking dissapointing... let lose on these fockers Saleen. I have no respect for weak ingratiating people like yourself.

Guest durrtylexx

you are a fucking sellout... your telling me if 6 American guests came to your house in Colombia (if you were still living in Colombia)... that you wouldn't expect them to speak english. you have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house.. perhaps they couldn't speak english properly... instead you side with a known racist on this site... that is against people like yourself.

If I'm in Colombia and I don't speak English, and I have 6 Americans come over to my house I expect them to speak Spanish.I am their host who are they to tell me that I should understand what they are saying.They are in my house in my Country they need to need to respect me. lmao

Guest trancepriest

So Phunky Monkey,

What do you think about Saleens views in general of people from your heritage?

Guest durrtylexx

So Phunky Monkey,

What do you think about Saleens views in general of people from your heritage?

Hey the whole spic thing, and bashing thing its whatever with me.I'm all for freedom of speech.I personally can't stand politically correct biotch's.Atleast Saleen has the balls to say what he feels.I might not like it but he has the right to say it.

:P

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me" :P

Guest trancepriest

"Hey the whole spic thing, and bashing thing its whatever with me." LOL... and you don't consider yourself a sell out? So what if Saleen and a bunch of fascist like himself were killing off your people? What would you do?

Guest durrtylexx

LOL... and you don't consider yourself a sell out? So what if Saleen and a bunch of fascist like himself were killing off your people? What would you do?

Actions speak louder than words..

Guest trancepriest

Hey I just had an idea of filming a documentary with people like you... are you interested... I'm for real... I'm interested in your unprincipled thinking... let me know if you are... PM me.