Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This time it was the scum bags from Brazil that pissed me off

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Hey I just had an idea of filming a documentary with people like you... are you interested... I'm for real... I'm interested in your unprincipled thinking.

All I care about is making money and living life.I dont care about the poor or anyone else.Americans, Colombians whomever are dying of hunger guess what I could give 2 shits about them..life is hard and harsh its all about you and yourself.....Anyways thats me......and trancepriest be yourself.... ;)

Guest trancepriest

Damn dude... All I care about is making money and living life.I dont care about the poor or anyone else.Americans, Colombians whomever are dying of hunger guess what I could give 2 shits about them..life is hard and harsh its all about you and yourself.....Anyways thats me......and trancepriest be yourself....

WOW!!! I'm Jamaican of African and Indian descent... came to America when I was 12. Opposing Saleen and opposing racism is being myself. I'm sorry you take that view of life. Are you making any money?

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha, youre all right Phunky Monkey. you say what you like and dont pull any punches.

;)it is what it is I'm 28 years old, I dont have time for games..just be real with me and I'll do the same 8)

Guest durrtylexx

Damn dude... All I care about is making money and living life.I dont care about the poor or anyone else.Americans, Colombians whomever are dying of hunger guess what I could give 2 shits about them..life is hard and harsh its all about you and yourself.....Anyways thats me......and trancepriest be yourself....

WOW!!! I'm Jamaican of African and Indian descent... came to America when I was 12. Opposing Saleen and opposing racism is being myself. I'm sorry you take that view of life. Are you making any money?

trying to 8)

Don't be sorry for me, I didn't ask for your pitty :P

A Jamaican that likes trance thats cool!

I love Jamican food good stuff... :P

And Buju Banton is one my favorite artits.. I know your like WTF lol....

Guest trancepriest

I'm an ex active duty marine... I served one year in Cuba patrolling the border that separates Guantanamo Bay naval base from Cuba as a rifleman... spent 6 months over in europe and our unit rescued Capt. O' Grady... under enemy fire... when he was shot down in Yugoslavia... we were with the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit. I know what it feels like at 19 to put your life on the line. And to do so willingly... you don't believe in America... and you don't believe in the nation you hailed from... what are you basically just a capitalist? Do you have allegiance for anything?

Guest trancepriest

Phunky Monkey... "All I care about is making money and living life. I dont care about the poor or anyone else."

You spanish people on this board are such major sellouts. You have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house. From what he posted their were 6 Brazilians.. do you expect them to speak english all the time? Saleen constantly disses you guys and you put up with his shit.. and are like thank you Saleen.. yes we're a bunch of whores. Perhaps you should go over to Saleens house and clean his fucking bathroom. As far as what happened to you Saleen, thats just rude. Why don't you go over to his house and suck his Italian dick?

Have any of you spanish posters ever stood upto Saleen on this board? Perhaps thats why he keeps dissing you guys. I'm sure he has high regards for your pre Colombian now American assimiliated ass.

LOL

pure comedy....

Guest web_norah

werd interview.... 8)

saleen, have you ever been out of the country...just curious...

clearly NOT and he says he is italian but speaks none ::)

werd interview.... 8)

I"m American, from Italian decent. Thus Italian-American. NO ITALIANS IN THE US SPEAK ITALIAN!!!! EVER! We are english speaking Americans. Sweetie, get a clue. If you live in NYC you should know this.

Guest web_norah

what a crock of **** -

no wonder you havent outside the USA...... ::)

whether i am in NY or wherever, doesnt matter, speaking more than one language isnt a felony -it is a bonus, even more so when you call yourself "italian"......i guess you missed out!

Guest Cosmigonon

you are a fucking sellout... your telling me if 6 American guests came to your house in Colombia (if you were still living in Colombia)... that you wouldn't expect them to speak english. you have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house.. perhaps they couldn't speak english properly... instead you side with a known racist on this site... that is against people like yourself.

If I'm in Colombia and I don't speak English, and I have 6 Americans come over to my house I expect them to speak Spanish.I am their host who are they to tell me that I should understand what they are saying.They are in my house in my Country they need to need to respect me. lmao

Dude, this will never happen in this lifetime!!! You take 6 americans, put them anywhere in the world and they will ALWAYS speak english no matter who their host's language is. If you wanna talk about rude, the americans are the most rude, they always speak english no matter where they are, or who they are with, so stop the bs. When you guys learn another language, then you can come and talk to me about rudeness, until then we will speak all the spanish and portuguese we want in front of you and there's not a thing you can do about it.

you are a fucking sellout... your telling me if 6 American guests came to your house in Colombia (if you were still living in Colombia)... that you wouldn't expect them to speak english. you have no information about the Brazilians that were at his house.. perhaps they couldn't speak english properly... instead you side with a known racist on this site... that is against people like yourself.

If I'm in Colombia and I don't speak English, and I have 6 Americans come over to my house I expect them to speak Spanish.I am their host who are they to tell me that I should understand what they are saying.They are in my house in my Country they need to need to respect me. lmao

Dude, this will never happen in this lifetime!!! You take 6 americans, put them anywhere in the world and they will ALWAYS speak english no matter who their host's language is. If you wanna talk about rude, the americans are the most rude, they always speak english no matter where they are, or who they are with, so stop the bs. When you guys learn another language, then you can come and talk to me about rudeness, until then we will speak all the spanish and portuguese we want in front of you and there's not a thing you can do about it.

sure there is, I don't allow it in my house, nor in my office. That simple. Welcome to normal American, not Dade county way of doing things.

Guest guyman1966

werd interview.... 8)

I"m American, from Italian decent. Thus Italian-American. NO ITALIANS IN THE US SPEAK ITALIAN!!!! EVER! We are english speaking Americans. Sweetie, get a clue. If you live in NYC you should know this.

Saleen - Arent you really Italian/Irish?

Guest bingo_the_clown

So *that's* what's wrong with him! ;D

But wow, I just finished reading this whole thread, and I'm amazed at what I read. The gloves may as well come off...

Manners and etiquette dictate, quite simply, that a guest in the home be made as comfortable as possible by their host. If that means that they speak only Brazilian (Portuguese), French, Spanish, English, Romanian, German, Jamaican, or whatever, then *that* is the polite, 'correct' thing to do. If they attempt to communicate in another language, you, as the gracious host, attempt to communicate in their language to the best of your ability.

That's the cultured thing to do. If you go to *any* country and stay at somebody's house, they will always, *always* attempt to communicate with you in whatever language you feel most comfortable in. Those that have traveled to other countries know this well. It's considered a sign of respect and gratitude for hospitality to attempt to communicate in a foreign tongue.

Of course, I've lived enough years in the United States to realize that there is very little respect for etiquette and manners here, and precious little culture. Saleen's behaviour was *incorrect*, rude, and his reaction way overblown. If the Brazilians were talking about him and his friends, then he should have politely ignored them. Their conversation was clearly not meant for his ears, and should have been respected as such.

Saleen is crude, ill-mannered, and clearly under-educated, but that's nothing new. Anybody who's read *any* of his posts knows this, and it provides an excellent point of reference to the rest of us. It also reminds me that nomatter how many intelligent, well bred people I run into in the US, there really are a lot of people who are quite the opposite. ;)

Now, what's this crap about Spanish people being sellouts who kiss Saleen's ass or something? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm literally laughing my ass off here, but you can't possibly imagine that anybody much takes Saleen seriously.

Directly attacking people and their ideas is an unfortunate behavioural pattern, and unnecessary. I've noticed that every person in these forums, nomatter how deviant their ideas, has at least a basic sense of respect for other's opinions, and direct flaming is pretty minimal. Saleen gets out of control with his bad self, but you have to admit he's hilariously demented.

Some people just seem very... angry.

;D

Guest durrtylexx

Americans, French , Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese etc etc etc.If your in my house speak a language that I understand.. Its about RESPECT

I grew up with maners.

BTW Obrigado ;D

Their conversation was clearly not meant for his ears, and should have been respected as such.

;D

[move]EARTH TO STUAND, THEY WERE IN MY HOUSE!!!![/move]

YOU ARE A IDIOT. YOU WERE RAISED WITH MANNERS OF A TRAILER PARK FAMILY...

When in romand do as the romans

when in saleens house, do as the saleen and his friends and roomate.

Guest bingo_the_clown

Their conversation was clearly not meant for his ears, and should have been respected as such.

;D

[move]EARTH TO STUAND, THEY WERE IN MY HOUSE!!!![/move]

YOU ARE A IDIOT. YOU WERE RAISED WITH MANNERS OF A TRAILER PARK FAMILY...

When in romand do as the romans

when in saleens house, do as the saleen and his friends and roomate.

LOL

See trancepriest? Case in point. It's like watching Zoolander, but in real life. We can't stop laughing.

And no, Saleen, that's not the proper way to look at it. "When in rome, do as the romans" is politeness in the guest. You cannot, and should not, expect manners in your guest. However, I'm referring to the etiquette of the *host* (i.e. The Saleen and The Saleen's friends and roommate) and making the guest comfortable. I believe it's called "hospitality" - but I think that's a southern thing.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go drink a 6-pack in my trailer-home... yeee-haw!!! ;D

You cannot, and should not, expect manners in your guest.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

best one yet..

does your boss expect manners from their employees? whats the difference???

in any social setting on earth except south american and dade county, one would expect a certain level of respect. If that respect is not met, you give them ten bucks to clean your house then you kick them out.

Guest trancepriest

Phunky Monkey,

I'll buy you a pussy... assuming you don't have one already. How much is the cost of a sex change? For real... let me know and I'll hook you up.

Guest LeVeL

Dam there is some drama on this thread let me tell you. I would love to join the drama but not today. Have fun........ ;)

Guest bingo_the_clown

You cannot, and should not, expect manners in your guest.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

best one yet..

Thanks!

does your boss expect manners from their employees? whats the difference???

Between an employer/employee relationship and a host/guest relationship? Are you seriously asking that question? LOL

in any social setting on earth except south american and dade county, one would expect a certain level of respect. If that respect is not met, you give them ten bucks to clean your house then you kick them out.

Heh. Spoken so well, and amusing too! Saleen is uniquely entertaining, in his own way...

This concept isn't about respect, it's about etiquette - it's about knowing how to behave in a social setting outside of South America and Dade County (Canada doesn't count). Etiquette is what permits people who would otherwise never communicate to have a common behavioural set upon which to build their relation. For example, you believe that your Brazilian friends have breached etiquette, according to your twisted sense of the word, and think them 'rude.' They probably think the same of you, because I've no doubt that your reaction to their percieved breach was negative, and likely a breach of their own manners. And so, the relationship failed.

In *every* nation in this world (even parts of the US) the host must show the stronger etiquette, while the guest isn't expected to be mannered. Your Brazilian friends were invited to stay with you, I'm guessing, by you, and so you take responsibility for their manners, their etiquette, their respect. You 'expect' respect, but respect is earned, young cricket.

Jeez, Saleen, you really don't know about any of this, do you? It's okay, though, it'll come with time (and travel). You'll get there, buddy. ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

So some whores come over my house. About 6 of them and one guy. It's me, my roomate and another friend of ours. These whores and guy have the fucking rudeness to speak portugues in my house. What kind of trash does this? They all clearly know we don't speak their language. Call low rent! BTW the dade county peeps do it all the time. So low rent.

But it gets even better. Our friend happen to live in Brazil for a year, thus he never let on he spoke thier language. After they left he told me, their were talking about all of us.

So the whores go back to their little community of brazilan trash, where they speak their language and try to live like Brazilans in the US. it just amazes me..

Well, my message for them is "I take my coffe black, make sure you clean my bathroom spotless this time, and my garden needs a good weeding. "

thanks for playing, none of you whores will be allowed to set foot in my house again, unless you are cleaning it.

zzzzzzzzz............ zzzzzzzzzzz............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......