Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This time it was the scum bags from Brazil that pissed me off

Guest endymion

Fundamental inability to empathize with another persons' point of view.

See also: "character flaw"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

werd interview.... 8)

saleen, have you ever been out of the country...just curious...

clearly NOT and he says he is italian but speaks none ::)

I"m American, from Italian decent. Thus Italian-American. NO ITALIANS IN THE US SPEAK ITALIAN!!!! EVER! We are english speaking Americans. Sweetie, get a clue. If you live in NYC you should know this.

zzzzzzzz ........ zzzzzz ........ zzzzzz....... what's ironic, he tells people to get a clue, now that's comedy !!!!

Guest bcnjunkie

You cannot, and should not, expect manners in your guest.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

best one yet..

Thanks!

does your boss expect manners from their employees? whats the difference???

Between an employer/employee relationship and a host/guest relationship? Are you seriously asking that question? LOL

in any social setting on earth except south american and dade county, one would expect a certain level of respect. If that respect is not met, you give them ten bucks to clean your house then you kick them out.

Heh. Spoken so well, and amusing too! Saleen is uniquely entertaining, in his own way...

This concept isn't about respect, it's about etiquette - it's about knowing how to behave in a social setting outside of South America and Dade County (Canada doesn't count). Etiquette is what permits people who would otherwise never communicate to have a common behavioural set upon which to build their relation. For example, you believe that your Brazilian friends have breached etiquette, according to your twisted sense of the word, and think them 'rude.' They probably think the same of you, because I've no doubt that your reaction to their percieved breach was negative, and likely a breach of their own manners. And so, the relationship failed.

In *every* nation in this world (even parts of the US) the host must show the stronger etiquette, while the guest isn't expected to be mannered. Your Brazilian friends were invited to stay with you, I'm guessing, by you, and so you take responsibility for their manners, their etiquette, their respect. You 'expect' respect, but respect is earned, young cricket.

Jeez, Saleen, you really don't know about any of this, do you? It's okay, though, it'll come with time (and travel). You'll get there, buddy. ;D

LOL ;D

Guest trancepriest

Saleen... "When in romand do as the romans"

LOL.. that is funny as fuck... I wonder if it was a mistake? I don't think he's that stupid. Seeing how its still incorrect... hmmmm. Saleen is romand a country? Perhaps i should capitalize it out of respect.. sorry.. Romand.

Guest endymion

Saleen... "When in romand do as the romans"

LOL.. that is funny as fuck... I wonder if it was a mistake? I don't think he's that stupid.

He ran around for months with the tagline "chairmen of the board".

Your call...

Guest durrtylexx

Phunky Monkey,

I told you I would hook you up... don't worry about the money.

I have more than enough, I'm not some dirty bum that asks for hookups.

Guest trancepriest
So much hate, I'm not kissing Saleen's ass I'm just being real.

If you have no class and like to be a rude ghetto fcuk thats your option, just dont come around my neighborhood with your balls cut off, claiming peace love and happiness.You my friend obviuosly grew up w/nothing and now expect the world to kiss your ass.Guess what buddy no one cares, life is hard and shit like you will never amount to shit.Play along and make connections.Keeping it real and being nice never got anyone anything....Pendejo... :P

You got some contradictions in your paragraph. You can't even keep a consistent expression in one paragraph. Look at your intro sentence and then your conclusion for a start. And if i am already shit... then how can I not amount to shit. I'm already the shit. To make it more effective and less repetitive you should have stated it like this, life is hard and shit like you will never amount to anything. Of course I would have been more eloquent. Now you could have also taken the classy high ground and avoid using profanity... to showcase how ghetto my expressions are to yours.

Guest durrtylexx
So much hate, I'm not kissing Saleen's ass I'm just being real.

If you have no class and like to be a rude ghetto fcuk thats your option, just dont come around my neighborhood with your balls cut off, claiming peace love and happiness.You my friend obviuosly grew up w/nothing and now expect the world to kiss your ass.Guess what buddy no one cares, life is hard and shit like you will never amount to shit.Play along and make connections.Keeping it real and being nice never got anyone anything....Pendejo... :P

You got some contradictions in your paragraph. You can't even keep a consistent expression in one paragraph. Look at your intro sentence and then your conclusion for a start. And if i am already shit... then how can I not amount to shit. I'm already the shit.

atleast you know what you are...shit

Guest bcnjunkie

wasn't this thread about saleen's respect issues and inferiority complex that resulted from either of the following:

1.) belonging to the ethnic group that is most disrespected and more laughed at in the NE

2.) serving way too many fries and diet cokes (maybe that's why he mentions it so often ??? )

Guest web_norah

wasn't this thread about saleen's respect issues and inferiority complex that resulted from either of the following:

1.) belonging to the ethnic group that are most disrespected and more laughed at in the NE

2.) serving way too many fries and diet cokes (maybe that's why he mentions it so often ??? )

yeah the thread ring leader aka guido in Florida needs to be reminded that his guido army is the clubbing scorn of NYC.....

Guest bingo_the_clown

I love foreigners. I love their accents, i love their differences, and I love to sleep with them. It's exotic and different.

Agreed. And fun, too. 8)

Guest web_norah

I love foreigners. I love their accents, i love their differences, and I love to sleep with them. It's exotic and different.

Agreed. And fun, too. 8)

thats the right attitude!

Guest ddg

damn..this thread is all heated up....as far as being called a spanish sellout..im not even gonna respond...cuz that shit cracks me up...in my opinion saleen is right for being pissed....i was raised where if i was a guest in someones house that only spoke spanish, than i spoke it and vice versa......

Guest web_norah

damn..this thread is all heated up....as far as being called a spanish sellout..im not even gonna respond...cuz that shit cracks me up...in my opinion saleen is right for being pissed....i was raised where if i was a guest in someones house that only spoke spanish, than i spoke it and vice versa......

i totally agree but the entire racial slur part and the fact that he doesnt acknowledge some americans are just as ignorant, if not worse at times, shows his lack of "tact"

Guest guyman1966

i totally agree but the entire racial slur part and the fact that he doesnt acknowledge some americans are just as ignorant, if not worse at times, shows his lack of "tact"

??? Did I miss the Racial Slurs? ???

Guest bcnjunkie

??? Did I miss the Racial Slurs? ???

the title "scumbags from Brazil ?" isn't racial enough for you ?