Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELLO PPL

Guest Star24

Guest Star24
:o Hello how is evryone doing today. Wel i hope u all had a great weekend. And for those who live here in Miami like me I hope if you went to see dj tiesto at sapce friday i hope you guys had a great time. PPl get back to me and let me know how was ur weekend... bye

Hi lola how are you doing. How was ur weekend. Hey where in Miami do you stay at

My weekend was uneventful... work and a concert... late night sex... sunday = hangover........golf with the saleen... beers, lunch, naps, housecleaning.... bed-time.

I reside in Hollywood.

And where you from, etc..........

Guest endymion

Hello! I spent a good chunk of yesterday chasing this enormous school of tangs all over a reef off of Islamorada. It kicked ass. They were friendly and jumpy like club people but way more colorful. Shot these photos:

reef01.jpg

reef02.jpg

reef03.jpg

Guest endymion

Thanks! The fish really did all the work!

You can reach out and touch these fish, they are so used to divers. Each time you touch one about a hundred of them will swarm you because they think you're feeding them. Highly neato.

Thanks! The fish really did all the work!

You can reach out and touch these fish, they are so used to divers. Each time you touch one about a hundred of them will swarm you because they think you're feeding them. Highly neato.

uhh im so jealous. I have several certifications as well- let's plan a trip next time im in town. sorry i missed you this time around, ryan=-

Guest endymion

I have several certifications as well- let's plan a trip next time im in town.

Somebody certified you to do what exactly? Did they know exactly who you were when they did it??

I have several certifications as well- let's plan a trip next time im in town.

Somebody certified you to do what exactly? Did they know exactly who you were when they did it??

dick ;)

I have advanced, Night, cave and underwater ecologist certifications- I know, isnt that weird? im not always a nut, i do try to accomplish things as well on the side. ;)

I am definitely rusty in all since I havent been on a dive on at least a year, though i think I could jump back in with a few reminder lessons beforehand from a GOOD buddy.

Guest endymion

We have a certified advanced underwater night cave spelunker in our midst.

I told you that we were the racy ones.

Guest Star24

Wow those pics are great. I've always wanted to have the apportunity to go diving but i have not had the chance to. This is something im looking forward to do this summer. GOOD JOB

Guest endymion

You can go for snorkeling trips on Pennekamp in the upper Keys really cheap. It's like an hour drive from Miami so you don't have to stay in the Keys.

Guest durrtylexx

You can go for snorkeling trips on Pennekamp in the upper Keys really cheap. It's like an hour drive from Miami so you don't have to stay in the Keys.

haha i used to go there with my elementary school for field trips. we used to go wading through the mangrove forests.

me too one year a buddy and I went to saw a beach that was closed off we didnt care we just wanted to go snorkling.As soon as went in we looked down saw a shit load of jellyfish, dude I felt like Jesus I basically ran on top of the water....that was insane...