Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On the lighter side of things.....

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

A DOCTOR GETTING BUSTED, BILLING FOR SEX

PORTLAND, Oregon (Reuters) - An Oregon doctor, who had sex with a patient and then charged the state about $5,000 for his "treatments," has been jailed for 60 days and stripped of his license, officials said on Friday.

Dr. Randall J. Smith, 50, told the woman that massaging her "trigger points" would ease her pelvic pain. The treatments led to sexual intercourse and Smith billed the Oregon Health Plan for the 45-minute sessions at the Adventist Health Medical Group clinic in Gresham, Oregon, near Portland.

Smith must also perform 200 hours of community service and pay $1,105 in fines and is on probation for 18 months as part of the plea agreement. He also turned in his medical license.

Though he pleaded guilty to submitting false health care claims, a felony, Smith maintained the sex with the 47-year-old woman was consensual.

Adventist repaid about $5,000 to the state, David Russell, clinic administrator for the hospital said.

*****If it weren't enough with the darn co-payments*****

Guest bingo_the_clown

PORTLAND, Oregon (Reuters) - An Oregon doctor, who had sex with a patient and then charged the state about $5,000 for his "treatments," has been jailed for 60 days and stripped of his license, officials said on Friday.

I'm in the wrong business... :o

Guest LeVeL

Dam thats fucked up with him......but I bet he did it before and he got sex and money for it. What a pimp, I got to become a doctor in my next life for I can take advantage of some of the girlies that step into my office.

Show me some titties..........lol

Guest durrtylexx

I'm in the wrong business... :o

werd 8)

Guest LeVeL

Show me some titties..........lol

Defenitely wouldn't go to your office with that terminology. ;D

You know if I was your doctor, you'll be coming to my office all the time. Even calling for future appointment... :P

Guest LeVeL

Or you will be calling me to reschedule.

Hey you dont need to rechedule my door is always open and if I am not there. One of my assistants can take care of you......lol ;D

Guest durrtylexx

3x per week.

LOL

Really - once or twice a year.

Creo que DRA. Manuela visita a guyman bastante ;D :P

lmao haha ;D

Guest guyman1966

3x per week.

LOL

Really - once or twice a year.

Creo que DRA. Manuela visita a guyman bastante ;D :P

Not often enough!!! So please tell me about you. MUCHAS VECES SUENO CON UNA BELLA MUJER LATINA CON UN PEQUENO BIGOTE