Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Dan...."That Phone track"

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

Am I the only one who finds it annoying when I'm in a club and I start to hear "if you'd like to make a calll please hang up and try again..." ?

followed by that anoying sound you get when you forget to hang up the phone......This track is terrible ::)

Guest joeygk

yeah, that track sucks - for some reason it reminds me of that stupid Junior track from a million years ago---w/ the message Madonna left on his answering machine --- seriously annoying - I think it's the loud *beep* "leave a message"

Guest demo909

yeah, that track sucks - for some reason it reminds me of that stupid Junior track from a million years ago---w/ the message Madonna left on his answering machine --- seriously annoying - I think it's the loud *beep* "leave a message"

lol...you loose your fag license for not knowing that Jr. track biatch 8) "if Madonna calls I'n not here..."

Guest timoconnell

Am I the only one who finds it annoying when I'm in a club and I start to hear "if you'd like to make a calll please hang up and try again..." ?

followed by that anoying sound you get when you forget to hang up the phone......This track is terrible ::)

Agreed!

I thought it was OK. I wouldn't say crap.

It builds pretty nice and has the bangin feel to it but the break truly was disappointing. He could have done something a little different. He got the same idea from his last release "That Zipper Track" which had a good response in the clubs. It goes to say that Part 2 usually isn't as good as 1.

On a 1 - 10, 5

Guest tnitscher

i agree too, but the new Pig and Dan's EP vinyl (Addiction) definately r0lz :-))) 03- The Dj Took Pills is on the top of the work!!!!

the track came out on Razor and Gudios colab back in 1997...

not sure how simular they are, but the track has been done 7 years ago...

but the most annoying song ever, was Razors "FAX YOU" off his Tunnel South comp...

I thought the most annoying one from RNG is "Lift up the needle".

I like it cause it makes you go crazy.

the track came out on Razor and Gudios colab back in 1997...

not sure how simular they are, but the track has been done 7 years ago...

but the most annoying song ever, was Razors "FAX YOU" off his Tunnel South comp...

I thought the most annoying one from RNG is "Lift up the needle".

I like it cause it makes you go crazy.

lift up the needle is one of my fav choons... rumor has it, the song was about j peters playing tracks for 45 mins long.