Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys find attractive in a girl?

Guest Star24

Guest Star24

I think Level hit it right on with the first impression. It really does mean so much...you definitely don't wanna come across as superficial or very high maintenance. One thing that turns me off about a girl IMMEDIATELY is when you get the feeling they are very materialistic and superficial.

Besides looking at her physically, I think I admire a girl who's independent...has her own life...know's what she wants...has goals. I think that's actually really sexy. I also love a girl who's simple...doesn't require too much make up, etc. A jeans and T-shirt kind of girl...and there is nothing sexier, in my opinion, than a girl when she wakes up in the morning, with no makeup or anything, and she still manages to look simply gorgeous!

Oh...I'm definitely a sucker for a cute smile too!! ;)

Hey thank you for ur reply on my topic. Is nice to hear good comments, and especially the ones that you have mentioned.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire a woman who is not afraid to be herself. A woman who exemplifies her femininity. In both her attire and her attitutude. I am more attracted to women that are quiet and reserved. I am attracted to a woman who is family oriented as well. A warm smile, a sweet gesture here and there also is very appealing to me. (aka hold my hand, etc....)

Guest Clarisa

A warm smile, a sweet gesture here and there also is very appealing to me. (aka hold my hand, etc....)

How cutie wootie! :-*

Guest Clarisa

im very romantic like that. i like to be very affectionate like that. holding hands is one of my fav things ;)

That's great. two cookies for you.

im very romantic like that. i like to be very affectionate like that. holding hands is one of my fav things ;)

That's great. two cookies for you.

what kind? i like chocolate chip? oh hell give me the whole bag. i need to gain me some weight LOL

Guest bingo_the_clown

I like it when you only have to tell a girl once to leave your house and they listen.

That's hot. :P ;D

Awwww yeah! ;D

Guest web_norah

I like it when you only have to tell a girl once to leave your house and they listen.

yeah that explains why you guys always get the girls ::)

Guest Star24

Thats nice i love what u said.

Guest durrtylexx

Thats nice i love what u said.

i think i hear violins playing in the background.... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ha-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh-Ah-Ah-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa---Ah... ;D :P;) 8................................... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

I am a really big freak with nails.

Toes and Hands must be done 24/7. I'm not talking fake either. REAL baby.

The hottest girl will look ugly to me. It happens all the time in da club. You see a hot lady look at her hands and feet...move on.

Me too!!! she can be the prettiest girl in the world, but nasty feet will kill it for me :P That's the #1 thing I see...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I am a really big freak with nails.

Toes and Hands must be done 24/7. I'm not talking fake either. REAL baby.

The hottest girl will look ugly to me. It happens all the time in da club. You see a hot lady look at her hands and feet...move on.

Me too!!! she can be the prettiest girl in the world, but nasty feet will kill it for me :P That's the #1 thing I see...

I remember a time when I was in high school I had a crush on a really pretty girl and this one time at a small party she took off her shoes while sitting on the floor to stretch out her feet and my buddy who was sitting next to me all of a sudden says "WHOA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" :o :o :o :o (Referring to her feet) And she says "Oh that's Burt and Kurt" and I'm like what the hell who's Burt and Kurt? Well my buddy pointed to her feet while laughing his ass of and the girl put her feet up in front of me right in my face and basically on her left foot her big toe was smaller than her middle toe which was sticking out and on her right foot she had this small knob sticking out the side of her foot which was supposed to be her little toe but her foot looked like she had only 4 toes and a huge corn on the side of them!!!!

Needless to say that ended my crush and I still would see this girl occasionally up until about 4 years ago and so for about a span of 8 years when ever I would see her I wouldn't look at any feature of hers but down at her feet ::) and I would say hey Osha, How's Burt & Kurt? :P

Guest bcnjunkie

character: educated, good disposition and secure of herself, hard worker a +

looks: blonde is nice but brunette is good too. nice tight booty. breast size not important

Guest Star24

Brains=Beauty........Seriously!!!!!!.....Smart chicks rule.....!!!!!

Are u sure that's all u care about. Thats good if u do.