Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What clubs or event are going to be hot this weekend.

Guest Star24

Guest Clarisa

I don't think your into spanish music but "EL BachatazZol" is hot this weekend. I'm defenitely there. I'm as excited as those who went to see Tiesto Friday.

Guest guyman1966

:-[ I'm stuck in Tampa this weekend.

The best part about visiting Tampa is leaving... RIGHT POD!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I don't think your into spanish music but "EL BachatazZol" is hot this weekend. I'm defenitely there. I'm as excited as those who went to see Tiesto Friday.

[move]BALSERA[/move]

Guest Clarisa

[move]BALSERA[/move]

No problemation conmigation mi hermanation. Esta balsera will have fun. OK

do u realize there is a section of this board that is all about clubs? junkie chat is used by trancepriest and techjunkie to spew anti americna propanganda. Nick is in the process of renaming this forum the "michael moore forum"

if you posted this on the miami, board more would read it and post on it.

Guest Star24

Clarisa I do like bachata, I enjoy listining to spanish music to. Dont get me wrong I love Trance music it is somthing that im into very much now, but I am cuban and i really know how to move my hips to the spanish music.

Guest LeVeL

Clarisa I do like bachata, I enjoy listining to spanish music to. Dont get me wrong I love Trance music it is somthing that im into very much now, but I am cuban and i really know how to move my hips to the spanish music.

[move]BALSERA[/move]

Guest Clarisa

Bueno chication qualquier timeation you quieration hang out at spanish events I'm the girl. I get hooked up big time. Backstage and free entrance.

Guest Clarisa

[move]BALSERA[/move]

Level do you want to be a balsero? Anyone can be one.

Guest LeVeL

Hey nobody said I want to be a Balsero, I just know a BALSERA, when I see one.

Hey Clarisa, remember what we spoke about yesterday...well let me tell you more on PM.

Guest durrtylexx

do u realize there is a section of this board that is all about clubs? junkie chat is used by trancepriest and techjunkie to spew anti americna propanganda. Nick is in the process of renaming this forum the "michael moore forum"

if you posted this on the miami, board more would read it and post on it.

HAHAHAHA

Guest durrtylexx

Spaish Clubs are cool..I like going to Bongo's thats about it.. :P And maybe once every 6 months....

Guest Clarisa

Bongos is not a true spanish club. Come with me on a weekend I feel like going all spanish then you'll experience what one is. ;)

Bongos is not a true spanish club. Come with me on a weekend I feel like going all spanish then you'll experience what one is. ;)

La Covacha, back in the day, was the best in my opinion. I played percussion there years ago...(I still get flashbacks when I hear some old Mana or Shakira.)

Guest durrtylexx

La Covacha, back in the day, was the best in my opinion. I played percussion there years ago...(I still get flashbacks when I hear some old Mana or Shakira.)

La Cocha Friday's for happy is always packed with some fine ass mamies... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I use to go to Cima's and the Palladium, Starfish, even Club Tipico and countless Colombian clubs in Kendall..I don't mind going once in a blue moon.But I won't go regurlarly.I can't dance Salsa only Merengue...I'm one of those guys, that as soon as a Salsa song comes on I sit down lol....Atleast Bongo's mixes the music up and the people arn't too ghetto.. :P

Guest Clarisa

Salsa is not for everyone. I know how to dance it though I hate to dance it in clubs. I'm a Merengue/Bachata lover. I always have fun at ghetto spanish clubs rather than the so called "upscale" ones. Hmmm can get me out the ghetto can get the ghetto out of me. That's where my PR side comes out. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Salsa is not for everyone. I know how to dance it though I hate to dance it in clubs. I'm a Merengue/Bachata lover. I always have fun at ghetto spanish clubs rather than the so called "upscale" ones. Hmmm can get me out the ghetto can get the ghetto out of me. That's where my PR side comes out. ;D

I rather go to a Spanish house party, those are always the best!!!

Guest Clarisa

De todas maneras this weekend I'll be in bachata heaven. I'll be shakin me booty to guajiro music. woo hooo! Other genres will have to wait til next weekend for me to pay them a visit.

Guest durrtylexx

De todas maneras this weekend I'll be in bachata heaven. I'll be shakin me booty to guajiro music. woo hooo! Other genres will have to wait til next weekend for me to pay them a visit.

I'm not a bachata lover... :P

This Weekend Oscar at Voodo and the beach on Saturday. I have family coming in from Toronto... 8)