Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What clubs or event are going to be hot this weekend.

Guest Star24

Guest LeVeL

You know Weston you just reminded me of something....like about 3 weeks ago I was tearing up the dancefloor dancing some reggaeton suddenly they played some salsa and everybody got off the dance floor like if they stopped playing the music. I and a friend of mine were the only ones reigning supreme on the dancefloor kicking it on the salsa level.

Guest Clarisa

I would have loved to have seen that. Some people swear they can dance salsa y lo que estan haciendo en realidad es matando cucarachas.

Guest durrtylexx

You know Weston you just reminded me of something....like about 3 weeks ago I was tearing up the dancefloor dancing some reggaeton suddenly they played some salsa and everybody got off the dance floor like if they stopped playing the music. I and a friend of mine were the only ones reigning supreme on the dancefloor kicking it on the salsa level.

Dude my mom wanted to teach me when I was a kid and I was always like helll no, and I would go play nintendo or go skating...Now I wish I would have learned.I've thought of going to Salsa Lovers or one of those places.Chics love it when a guy knows how to dance Salsa..In Colombian clubs 55% of the music played is salsa... :-\

Guest LeVeL

I would have loved to have seen that. Some people swear they can dance salsa y lo que estan haciendo en realidad es matando cucarachas.

Sweety dancing is in my blood, it doesn't matter I visualize someone's style and I make it my own. I wont take nothing from you Clarisa because girl you can shake that ass like no other......okay except for my ex-girlfriend she took the cake.

Guest durrtylexx

Don't ever go to Salsa Lovers. Big waste of time. Bueno mi gente me voy del carajo.

have a goodnight be safe ;)

Guest bingo_the_clown

Club Bingo The Clown is going to be open this weekend and it's going to be very hot. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

i dont like latin music at all, unless is rock en espanol, otherwise you'll see me dead before you see me in a latin club. ::)

Guest durrtylexx

i dont like latin music at all, unless is rock en espanol, otherwise you'll see me dead before you see me in a latin club. ::)

Rock en Espanol SUCKS!! Only Spanish Rock groups I like are

aterciopelados, los fabulosos cadillacs & Cafe Tacuba

Spanish Clubs are full of sexy well dressed, feminine women.I don't mind going.They are always fun with a large group of friends...Of course so is any club lol :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Spanish Clubs are full of sexy well dressed, feminine women.I don't mind going.They are always fun with a large group of friends...Of course so is any club lol :P

Where are you leaving Soda Stereo, Heroes del Silencio, Enanitos Verdes???

Guest durrtylexx

Enanitos Verdes are cool, Soda Estereo are so so....

Guest Cosmigonon

Alex, you suck!!! why the fuck do you keep changing nicks? :P

I was like "who the fuck is this west side?"

:(

Guest durrtylexx

hahaha just having fun brother.... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

LMAO!!! ok, me voy a dormir!!

Guest durrtylexx

LMAO!!! ok, me voy a dormir!!

gnite meng :P

Guest Star24

Bongos is not a true spanish club. Come with me on a weekend I feel like going all spanish then you'll experience what one is. ;)

La Covacha, back in the day, was the best in my opinion. I

played percussion there years ago...(I still get flashbacks when I hear some old Mana or Shakira.)

Hi lou how have u been. What are u doind this weekend

Guest LeVeL

Dogg I love Spanish Rock, it always has me grooving I go sometimes to Senor Frogs on Thursday nights and that shit is packed wall to wall with South American Mami's. I am not good with names but there is one song in particular that always makes me move and sing every single word to it.