Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who have cellphones..

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

Do you ever look at your bill with detail and find some odd charge to your account. I just looked at my bill carefully cuz I think I'm being jipped. My carrier is charging me $4.84 for FL Communications Service Tax in addition to a Hialeah communications service tax = $3.02. Wouldn't that be part of the FL comm. tax? And the the hell are freaking regulatory charges? I have the need to argue today and my carrier is going to get a piece of me today.

Guest LeVeL

Yup there has always been that FCC tax, FL communication tax ect....its a bitch because you have all these carriers promoting their plans at $39.99 but when you add up all the tax your actually paying around $53.78.

Guest Clarisa

Hialeah is it's own city. Therefore, all rules are off in Hialeah.

Raul needs to pay off his new SL500. :)

I don't live in hialeah and I have to pay for their shit. Raul needs to put back those millions that are still missing and stop ripping off the his own people. Ese tipo es un communista en Hialeah. When the hell is he gonna give other political aspiress a chance to office? Hasta cuando caballero, hasta cuando? ;D ;D ;D

Guest pod

Chances are, the number you have is "based" in Hialeah, and taxed accordingly.

For example, the Nextel 305 exchange around here is originated in Key Largo. If you're not on a cell, you have to dial 1 to get a lot of Nextel customers. Don't get me started on Nextel.

My cell number originates from Miami proper, a lot of my friend's numbers originate from "North Dade"...

Ask a friend to check what city your number appears to come from on their cell bill, chances are it is Hialeah.

I may be wrong though.

Guest macboy

Chances are, the number you have is "based" in Hialeah, and taxed accordingly.

For example, the Nextel 305 exchange around here is originated in Key Largo. If you're not on a cell, you have to dial 1 to get a lot of Nextel customers. Don't get me started on Nextel.

My cell number originates from Miami proper, a lot of my friend's numbers originate from "North Dade"...

Ask a friend to check what city your number appears to come from on their cell bill, chances are it is Hialeah.

I may be wrong though.

When I switched my number from NY to Miami, I asked for 305, but the only ones they had left were in the keys. I took it until I found out you had to dial a 1, and switched it to 786.

As far as the phone taxes, look at it this way. They need to raise revenue from many different sources since we don't have an income tax.