Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They killed that South Korean man..

Guest bingo_the_clown

As an X-Military man, Let's NUKE the bastards!

Maybe we should start beheading Iraqis? We could spear their heads on stakes and line the roads with a forest of heads, and throw their rotting bodies into water supplies...

That'd show 'em. ;D

You know, it's probably not even Iraqis that are doing these atrocities. It's probably Saudis or Egyptians or something.

Guest web_norah

As an X-Military man, Let's NUKE the bastards!

there you go, one senseless solution coupled with another one ::)

Guest bingo_the_clown

The two american beheadings were in Saudi Arabia, the terrorists from 9/11 were mostly Saudi's.

Yeah, but the Saudi's have all the money and oil. We have to beat up everybody *around* the Saudi's first. ;D

Guest endymion

Maybe we should start beheading Iraqis?

We started decapitating Iraqis in March of 2003. We have at this point decapitated hundreds and dismembered thousands of Iraqis. Here's one example of two young girls who we decapitated. Those girls don't count because Bush is pretty sure that Saddam and Osama used to talk on the telephone. Our lives count, Muslim lives do not. That's why these captives are getting no mercy, because we ourselves show no mercy.

Maybe we should start beheading Iraqis?

We started decapitating Iraqis in March of 2003. We have at this point decapitated hundreds and dismembered thousands of Iraqis. Here's one example of two young girls who we decapitated. Those girls don't count because Bush is pretty sure that Saddam and Osama used to talk on the telephone. Our lives count, Muslim lives do not. That's why these captives are getting no mercy, because we ourselves show no mercy.

Last time I checked Iraq was in a war with the US. And kids had guns with them shooting at us.....

Guest endymion

Last time I checked Iraq was in a war with the US. And kids had guns with them shooting at us.....

They were defending their homes and fighting for their country like you would if the Chinese came after us. We shot first.

They were defending their homes and fighting for their country like you would if the Chinese came after us. We shot first.

And your point is....

Don't let what you know in the media decide what your view is towards the war or what is going on over there. You have fallen in the trap played by many journalists trying to get that one big shot.

You have no idea what is really going on in your peaceful world my friend. Just be glad you don't live in poverty and recognize that the soldier gave you freedom of speech not your mouth.

I believe yes and no.

Yes- you can't argue with the fact that Sadam was an asshole to his people, had public executions for those who opposed his political party and as we saw was very wealthy while the rest of his people ate sand.

No- The land is of great value to us and our economy. I won't deny it.

But if you can knock out two birds with one stone, why not?

Did we not see the day Sadam fell people cheering?

Guest endymion

But if you can knock out two birds with one stone, why not?

Because it's murder.

We were real pissed off about September 11. We vowed "NEVER AGAIN!". Then we turned around and immediately did it again ourselves.

Again, what do think we do.

What happens to little billy who gets beat up everyday from the school bully? Does he A; take it like a man B; fight back?

Obviously you'll think that billy is Iraq, and the bully is USA. But if you look farther back in time, pre 9-11, you will notice many attempts of terrorism against us. Little by little they escaladed until the world heard 9-11.

Billy here is us and the bully is the Islamic extremists, (notice how I didn't say Iraq or Afghan). We can not let them contiue to operate this way. We will live how the Middle East lives everyday.

Guest endymion

But if you look farther back in time, pre 9-11, you will notice many attempts of terrorism against us. Little by little they escaladed until the world heard 9-11.

I do see that.

I also see the United States becoming more and more aggressive and disrespectful of the entire Muslim world over that same time period. I see an increasing amount of anger in response. Little by little our aggression escalated and little by little so did the anger response. That's what I see when I hear about these decapitations.

Those two little girls who got their heads blown off are dead too but Americans only want to talk about Nick Berg. Americans whine endlessly about the 3,000 innocent civilians who died tragically on September 11 but they don't even want to acknowledge the 10,000 innocent civilians who died tragically in the Muslim world. That's what these beheadings are all about.

OK

1. You still haven't given a solution to the problem.

2. How did we disrespect "the Muslim world"?

3. Sounds like you really have no particular political party and seem to hate the government, yet see #1.

Guest endymion

1. Vote "no" on Bush.

2. 10,000 civilian deaths and no apology. Naked pyramids. This is a long list, I'll stop here.

3. I love my country. I am offended that our military is being used dishonorably. Our current government stands in opposition to "liberty and justice for all" but I am still hoping that our country itself does not. I am registered as an "Independent".

Guest guyman1966

I have a solution.... for every American or foreigner murdered by terrorists, we pull TWO of those fuckers out of Iraqi jail and shoot them on TV. Fuck it, they want to fight, lets bring it to them just as hard and real.

Fuck PR. Fuck Politics. Shit, lets just pull our troops and nuke the fucken place. I'll bet if we do that, Iran and No. Korea will hop to fast!