Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
V. Barbarino

What the fudge people, unpdate your shit.

Guest endymion

Yes man, shameful. We have a lot of ancient tinker toy web browsers hitting us too, makes it a huge backwards pain in the ass for us to do a lot of things with the site.

And people using Netscape 4.x specifically. Seriously people, get a browser.

Guest durrtylexx

Yes man, shameful. We have a lot of ancient tinker toy web browsers hitting us too, makes it a huge backwards pain in the ass for us to do a lot of things with the site.

And people using Netscape 4.x specifically. Seriously people, get a browser.

DL Mozilla :)

Guest bingo_the_clown

Yeah, the last time I was board some chick took me to the beach and tried surfing on me! It was pretty unreal... ;D

Our sites get hit be all sorts of random browsers. Even WebTV, and every flavour of IE and NS you can imagine. I don't know how much detail you get in your logs, Saleen, but I can tell you that the the percentage of people to hit the site with anything less than IE 5.5 is negligible, and the percentage of people to use *any* version of NS, including Moz, is infinitesimal.

But yeah, I agree that people need to unpdate their shit, fo sho. :P

Yeah, the last time I was board some chick took me to the beach and tried surfing on me! It was pretty unreal... ;D

Our sites get hit be all sorts of random browsers. Even WebTV, and every flavour of IE and NS you can imagine. I don't know how much detail you get in your logs, Saleen, but I can tell you that the the percentage of people to hit the site with anything less than IE 5.5 is negligible, and the percentage of people to use *any* version of NS, including Moz, is infinitesimal.

But yeah, I agree that people need to unpdate their shit, fo sho. :P

yea, it's tiny, but we don't give a fuck about those, like 80% is IE 5 and 6

a few webtv